Wednesday 1/25/2012 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well job training from 4 -10 PM so I will put together some chicken soup and the family can heat and eat. I'll eat when I get home because I am not sure when/if I get a meal break.

What will you be eating?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
rock, on, sista! naw, fer real, hafta get some shopping done, etc, or raid my fridge. dagnab me for thowing away my arborio (hungry 4 risotto now.). was vacuu-sealed. i pitched it.

really wouldn't mind a legume soup.

Embryodad

I DON'T KNOW??

Sick of stew / all chili'd out / DW has Dr. Appt. so syuffed cabbages are NOT

Just mentioned Chinese Take Out to DW...and she said,"YEAH!!!"...

Sounds good to me...hahaha

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Soup is on. All my DD has to do is make some brown rice and maybe a salad. I need to eat but my stomach is all nerves.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Tortilla soup that I made earlier and froze. Weather is kind of yucky, so soup will be good.

Embryodad

Soup is on. All my DD has to do is make some brown rice and maybe a salad. I need to eat but my stomach is all nerves.
peep... I feel for you; but how about a few plain crackers. Drink some water too!

You have to have something on your stomach!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Awww Peeps...congratulations and sorry your stomach is nervous. I'm sure you'll do great!

We're having salmon patties here.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Fran and I went to a matinee at a dinner theater in Fort Myers. The meal was so big (read - I pigged out) that we're only snacking tonight. ;)

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Lou and I were going to go out for a quick bite but he's a bit under the weather. I brought chicken soup and the makings for sandwiches home, instead.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Breaded pork shoulder steaks, baked potatoes, steamed & buttered broccoli with a sprinkle of Parmesan, and a delicious salad. Peanut butter brownies for dessert (from the corner store). The brownies refused to be photographed.:whistling:

Dinner012512-1.jpg

Dinner012512-2.jpg

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
scrumptious, joe! geez those PB brownies sound goods. couldn't imagine them jumping away from your camera & into your stomach.

i'm so hungry- just waiting on someone due here soon so i can take my time w/ cooking.

lilylove

Cornish game hens stuffed with wild rice, pecans, onions, celery and cranberries Served with steamed veggies.

Leni

Ham, sweet potato fries and I haven't figured out what else just yet. Maybe an avocado salad.

Embryodad

Breaded pork shoulder steaks, baked potatoes, steamed & buttered broccoli with a sprinkle of Parmesan, and a delicious salad. Peanut butter brownies for dessert (from the corner store). The brownies refused to be photographed.:whistling:

Dinner012512-1.jpg

Dinner012512-2.jpg
Nice Breaded pork steak Joe.

The baked tater goes good with it.

Embryodad

Tonight.. we just had take-out Chinese.

Pork Fried Rice / Beef on a stick (They were supposed to be ribs / they messed up )...and spring rolls. Poooof!! ... 2 minutes..It was all devoured, and "T" didn't eat the beef.

It was from a new place across the river...and I said."NO MORE!" ....

You know how they add scrambled eggs in the fried rice, and some peas? well I counted 7 peas, and the eggs were like..you know when you crack an egg to fry in a frying pan, and the side dribble burns on the sides? Well that's what the eggs were like. I know peep would not eat the eggs like that. I pulled the fried and burnt snots out. I didn't like it .

The place is owned by Tiawanese people. They try cooking Chinese.

DW had a city chicken that was left over from last nights meal.

We didn't even call the place to complain about the wrong order item; because it won't get my business any more! L O L

PanchoHambre

late meeting pizza slice 12 hour workday threw a corned beef in the crock this morning but think i will just put it away for sandwiches dinner is going to be just a crown on the rocks

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
jimmy, i have a hilarious food story fer u. i'll msg u soon 'bout it.

Embryodad

Cajunish Rice with veggies,onions,garlic and smoked jalapeno sausage

27x1g1z.jpg
Wow Bams.. that looks good!

er... Cajun Jalepeno sausage?? Ye were lucky to get that kind of sausage.
Never had or heard of it here. Hmmmm....sounds good!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
this is a local brand smoked jalapeno sausage...any sausage would have done here but i wanted heat tonight..lol

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
no dinner. not cooking. 3 days sans food so i better get my untypically- lazy 'lil self into that kitchen & @ least snack on something. i have all kinds of snacks. also leftovers that'll need pitched tommorow.