What's Cookin' Thursday, March 25th?

Lefty

Yank
I just reserved a couple of movies and I am not really into cooking. I have some pasta and ragu leftovers I might heat up. But then again pasta is not good movie fair. I should find some finger food or something to eat with my hands. :wink:

Deelady

Indian butter chicken over basmati rice for me, and mini chicken sandwiches for Ayla....warmed bottle for Maya :) :)

GotGarlic

We're going to do pork chops tonight. :chef:

What's for dinner at your place, tonight? :wink:

Can you be more specific? :smile: What are you doing to the pork chops, and what are you having with them? I have a pound or so of boneless pork roast left from the other night - I was planning to do a curry with bell peppers, but I just don't feel into it. Need to get something going, though ...

Newnork1978

Heh...I hadn't thought about those details yet. DH put the pork chops from the freezer to the fridge, so all I really know (at this point) is that we're doing pork chops for dinner. :tongue:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Restaurant leftovers - bow tie pasta with chicken covered with cream of celery soup. It'll be very good.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
After two false starts (Chicken Marsala - Breaded chicken cutlets) I homed in on Breasts baked in a corn salsa, with a mexican cheese blend added near the end of the cooking time......

CornsalsaChickenBake001.jpg

CornsalsaChickenBake004.jpg

I'm almost certain that my best week-night dinners start as a "Thinking in-Process" dish !

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Western Sizzlin for us.

Looks good LT. Good pics!!!!!

We were supposed to tade the ATV on the back forty trails and have a Beer-nic tonight (like a picnic but with beer); but it started cooling down and raining, so we ate out. We'll beer-nic some other night.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Homemade Subgum Chicken Chow Mein and Jasmine Rice

sub_gum_chicken_jasmine_rice_032510_1_P1050446.JPG

sub_gum_chicken_jasmine_rice_032510_2_P1050444.JPG

Last edited:

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Peeps, that looks good and healthy! I may show up for dinner.

I made the chicken marsala that Lucky ditched.

Attachments

• chick marsala 001.jpg
    chick marsala 001.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 98

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Here's my fish from last night. The sauce is my own little concoction of mayo, Pace chunky picante sauce, garlic powder, and lemon :)blush: it may not be pretty, but it's tasty).

friedcatfish.jpg