Yet another newbie

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hey Everyone

Hi Bluesman, welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I like grilling also. We've been grilling out on our boat for a big part of this summer. That way we have more time on the water. :D

We have a friendly community here with lots of great cooks. I think you'll like it here.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

lesley

Re: Hey Everyone

WELCOME.jpg

Welcome Bluesman,
I'm in the middle of Eric Clapton's bio at the mo....so I was able to understand the word Gibson lol...must be a 1st for me.
You'll have fun here..the natives are very friendly, hope to see lots of posts...

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Re: Hi there - my name is Cooper

Hey just catching up, congrats Buzz and to the mommy as well, 48hrs wow! I guess DW was lucky as all three came right quick! The last one she didn't even wait for the doctor, the nurse had to catch her as she came out!
Course I got chewed out as I was sittin in the chair next to her surfing channels, but hey I aint the one that put a TV and a chair in a delivery room!?!?!?!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Happy Anniversary JoeV!!

I didn't see another thread, and according to the calendar this is your anniversary date, so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
:dancing:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Re: Happy Anniversary JoeV!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you are Blessed with many, many more wonderful years to come.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hi there - my name is Cooper

Hey just catching up, congrats Buzz and to the mommy as well, 48hrs wow! I guess DW was lucky as all three came right quick! The last one she didn't even wait for the doctor, the nurse had to catch her as she came out!
Course I got chewed out as I was sittin in the chair next to her surfing channels, but hey I aint the one that put a TV and a chair in a delivery room!?!?!?!

I'll be remembering that excuse. I can think of half a dozen uses for it. Thanks. :yum:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Enjoy the day, Joe!

Congratulations!

Lee

homecook

CONGRATULATIONS JOE AND LINDA!!!!

May you continue to enjoy many, many more years together.

You make a great couple!!!!

:thewave::thewave:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Thank you one and all. I wonder where DW will take me to dinner tonight? Hmmmmmm...:wub: