What's Cooking NCT Sun 4/12 to Sat 4/18/2015

Embryodad

Had some Pizza ( Delivery ) from Pronto's today!

Tina has been sickly for last two weeks...and had CT scans this morning.
I knew she would not feel like eating much because of drinking that white stuff for the x-rays... Yuck!

It will be a few more day's before we get back onto some good cooking and meals. Son Jimmy was Hospitalized with Pneumonia over Easter Sunday; so that put a damper on things.

Tomorrow, I am thinking of making a shepherds pie. I put a divider on the pie made of foil; so I can make mine with LOTS of cheese, and less potatoes.I like cheese in the middle too! Tina likes corn layered in the pie, and I like green beans. BTW.... I never made a shepherds pie. I shall try though.:cooking:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
That's a lot to deal with, Jimmy. I hope things get better for Tina and your son very soon.

Last night I had a crockpot pulled pork sandwich. Probably going to have another one tonight.

Embryodad

That's a lot to deal with, Jimmy. I hope things get better for Tina and your son very soon.

Last night I had a crockpot pulled pork sandwich. Probably going to have another one tonight.
Thanks cooksie.....

Son is back to work on a limited basis in the office, and working from home as he feels to do so. He is lucky to be set up to work from home. Only thing is, meetings at various sites, he has to be there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulled Pork sounds good. Ummm! Save one for Me! LOL

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I made cream cheese and apple tortillas with cream of cauliflower soup.
Quite the tasty combo!

Embryodad

Had a whoopie doo supper last night!.....
A baked potato from Wendy's.....
DW picked them up on way home from shopping.

Mine was the deluxe potato. Extra sour cream!!!....

Tina had plans to cook, but it fizzled out.

Today will be Suzans Meatballs! .... Tina will cook. I don't cook Suzans meatballs. I just eat them!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
my nurse is on her way to take me to lunch. we figure we'll get chinese.

Last edited:

Embryodad

Today the queen wife wants meatballs in tomato sauce.
Gee....I wonder who to call?
Definitely Not Ghost busters!!!.....But "Ball busters" ..........yuk yuk yuk!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Made a batch of whole wheat sandwich thins topped with rolled oats. Dinner was turkey sausage with onions, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower and red, yellow & orange peppers.
Attached Images
attachment.php
attachment.php

Embryodad

Made a batch of whole wheat sandwich thins topped with rolled oats. Dinner was turkey sausage with onions, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower and red, yellow & orange peppers.
Attached Images
attachment.php
attachment.php
Nice veggie medley Joe.... Since when did a turkey ( i'll say marry but you know what I mean )....marry a pig, and have "Gobble-Oinks" ??

Embryodad

Jimmy here made meatballs... Mommy's I made separate, because she likes them bready and soft. The sauce came out great! Mommy said so anyway!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I had shrimp salad last night. Hadn't had it in a while, so it really hit the spot. We've been getting some really good cantaloupes lately too, so I had a side of cantaloupe also.

Embryodad

2 hot dogs ( tube steaks ) yesterday for supper.
T & Gabe had waffles and eggs.....

Have no clue for what to have today. ????? Too hot to cook.73º out

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Was 81F here today but I made fried chicken strips (highly seasoned flour, egg then flour again) cut very thin so they cooked quick, buttered jasmine rice and steamed broccoli.

Embryodad

Mommy "T" was down her other uncles Saturday helping out with house chores and food shopping, and on way home late afternoon, she picked up some Taco Bell Taco's.
She then made a carrot cake.
I am battling just trying to walk since I pulled my sciatic nerve two days ago. Grrrr!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Mommy "T" was down her other uncles Saturday helping out with house chores and food shopping, and on way home late afternoon, she picked up some Taco Bell Taco's.
She then made a carrot cake.
I am battling just trying to walk since I pulled my sciatic nerve two days ago. Grrrr!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate that! I hope you, T and your son feel 100% better soon.

Carrot cake sounds great!!

Embryodad

GRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate that! I hope you, T and your son feel 100% better soon.

Carrot cake sounds great!!
Thanks peeps.... jimmy jr. is close to 100%...but hahahaha Tina and I will never see 100.
There is always that 10% gap lurking around us. LOL