Yet another newbie

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I've been gone a few days so I wasn't here to welcome you! I think I recognize you from another forum also.

GoNativegal

Hello

Hello to all I am Mav's wife - I figured if I can't beat em join em.

We pretty much like the same kind of cooking - Thai, Chinese, Indian, BBQ, soul food/southern comfort food, Mexican, and love coffee. I'm into gardening whereas DH would rather eat the tomatoes out of the garden.

Biskit

Re: Hello

Welcome to the Funny Farm, GoNative! :tiphat:Glad you're here. Now, Mav'll have to behave himself for once. :lol:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter

Welcome to NCT DW! I dragged her in here for the gardening forum, she better contribute LOL!

And Biskit, no chance! Did you see the avatar she picked??? LMAO!

Biskit

Yeah, Mav, I did see her avatar. For a minute, I thought it was one of "your girls" you posted in the back roo..........:pat: Wasn't s'posed to let that out, was I?

*sh_t!!!*

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter

Now Biskit, you behave. Don't you worry about Mav, he's a gentlemen, unlike some of the "others" lol

qy8xgi.gif

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Welomce aboard GN! Glad you're here. Now maybe we can keep Mav in line! :lol:

And yeah, that avatar made me do a double take! :yum:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

Welcome NG! We've heard a lot about you...........all good of course......:flowers:

fahriye

Hi Everyone !!

Hello, I am just new here and looking forward to being part of this forum. I live in UK and love cooking. My friend JoeV suggested that i would like it here and he is right, it looks like a great forum. Look forward to meeting everyone to exchange recipes and ideas.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter

How Great~Welcome to NCT. I been trying to get my wife online. I am sure she would like this. Like you, She spends a lot of time in the Garden, and cooking! Welcome aboard GN.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hi Everyone !!

Welcome to you. Its good to see someone else from the UK. We are a small band on here at the moment

homecook

Welcome fahriye!!! So glad that you have joined. Joe is right.... you'll enjoy it here!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Welcome, fahriye. Glad you stopped by to check us out. I think you'll like it here. Lots to see, lots to do and lots of people online most of the time. We do need a few more from your side of the pond to fill in your early morning hours, which are our late night hours.

Don't be afraid to show off some of that bread you have been baking. We have a few folks here that also enjoy making bread.

JoeV

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Welcome, GoNativegal.I'll let you find the skeletons on your own to protect our friend Mav.:lol::lol::lol:

fahriye

Thank you very much homecook, chowhound and JoeV !! I feel at home already, you guys made me so very welcome!!
JoeV, i would love to post some picks but might need your help LOL..

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Welcome to Net Cooking Talk Fahriye! I'm glad you came on over and decided to join up. Like Miniman said, he can use some help representing ideas from your side of the big pond.
I reviewed stats last week and was shocked at home many hits we get from the UK. It was number two behind the US, but the membership ratio per country is way off. Guess we have quite a few lurkers from over that way ...and they must stop in fairly regularly. So maybe you joining and posting this intro will prompt a few of them to join in (I hope).
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

To post pics, select the "Go Advanced" button under the "Quick Reply" window at the bottom of the thread.
Then type in whatever you want but before you hit the submit button scroll down below your edit window and look for "manage Attachments". Click that and you will see a pop up window. On the pop up window click the browse button and browse on your computer to the pic you want to post.
Do again for each pic you want to post.
Then click the upload pics button. This will copy the pics from your computer to our server. Then you can close the pop up window and click the submit post button.
Sounds harder than it really is. You'll get the hand of it I'm sure. :D

Lefty

Yank

Welcome Evil Monkee's wife. I am his alter ego good Monkee. We have a great bunch here, enjoy. :tiphat:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter

Welcome - Glad to have you - I see by your avitar that you will fit right in.

I know from Mav's posts that you do landscaping and from the pictures around the house, very nicely. I am looking forward to reading your posts.

Andy