Tuesday 1/25/2011, Whats on your plate ?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Ok I need some inspiration.

Anyone?

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I still have some shrimp in the freezer. Thinking about using it in a creamy rice dish, with a salad on the side.

mhend

I honestly have no idea. My whole house is in boxes, so it's gotta be something quick and easy. Maybe burgers.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I'm thinking shrimp, maybe. I've got to get back into the cooking mode before I morph into a can of soup and a clementine :eek: .

Leni

I think that I'll try TJ's teriyaki chicken with their chicken fried rice. The rice is good and it would be the first time with their chicken.

lilylove

Fajitas with my favorite bartenders homemade salsa. It's the best salsa I've ever had. I could just eat a bowl of that and call it a salad! Yummy, chunky veggies and just the right amount of heat to make my mouth smile. :)

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Lou and I are having a round of Manhattans while left over 'best pizza' in New Orleans is reheating in the oven.
Banner day at Red Gravy today!

AllenOK

I dunno. PeppA originally wanted me to make Shrimp Creole. She has most of the ingredients for it....

BUT.........

She managed to lock her keys in the truck at the store and had to wait for 1 - 2 hours to get it unlocked. Now it's looking like stroganoff, which is going to be about the same about of time as the Shrimp. I'm getting tired of eating @ 8 pm.

Deelady

How strange I posted my dinner earlier and it disapeared.....:huh:

well here it is again...Qsis's baked chicken, homefries with bacon and onions, with corn

Attachments

• food 583.jpg
    food 583.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 92

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This is goofy..

Shrimp risotto (made with a Knorr rice mix) and salad.
What the heck is up with that lone piece of radicchio?
Looks like a little black bull walked onto the plate or something.. LOL

2011-01-25 16-00-21.933.jpg

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Looks great, Dee! I am going to have to try that chicken recipe. And Sass, I don't use many mixes, but Knorr rice mix is something I use often. They make a great Arroz Mexicana mix, as well as an Arroz Esopanol that is good for a quick paella. Yours looks yummy, and I like your little bull....

We are having beef stew that is bubbling away on the stove and is almost ready to eat.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Looks great, Dee! I am going to have to try that chicken recipe. And Sass, I don't use many mixes, but Knorr rice mix is something I use often. They make a great Arroz Mexicana mix, as well as an Arroz Esopanol that is good for a quick paella. Yours looks yummy, and I like your little bull....

We are having beef stew that is bubbling away on the stove and is almost ready to eat.
Thanks Karen.
Can't wait to see your beef stew.
The little bull looked quite different from another angle :confused:
2011-01-25 16-06-29.762.jpg

Guts

looks good deelady especially the home fries with bacon Yum.

Sass your shrimp risotto looks incredible, knorr make some fantastic stuff. I don't think I've ever tried any of their product I didn't like. Shrimp my favorite seafood Yum Yum Yum

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
How strange I posted my dinner earlier and it disapeared.....:huh:

well here it is again...Qsis's baked chicken, homefries with bacon and onions, with corn
What was the chicken recipes name? I want to search for it because it looks great!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
My dinner was disappointing tonight. I don't think it is up to par and the pic looks aaaaaaaaaaaaah. Last night I broke a crown and the tooth underneth. So not into cooking much today. Oh well!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Sautéed green pepper, onion, mushrooms and smoked ham, leftover brown rice added and fried then scrambled egg added. Sort of a Frankenstein fried rice. Hot vinegar pepper rings on the side and buttered deli seeded rye. It was disappointing.

012511_fried_rice.jpg