got a very neat honor~

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
so, i attended this awards banquet/reception.......
they were taking pix & film of us invitees during thier cake-cutting ceremony so we got together 4 that when they requested that we gather. they said, 'miss, would u cut this 4 us?!' gave me thier cake-cutter;
i was so honored that'd they would choose 'ol aubrey from so many people 4 that~
i got slightly:cry: & was humbly honored in that they would choose me 4 that, & then they say, 'present your Mom w/ that initial slice'~
i've pix. they ought be on here by saturday.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
That's lovely, Aubrey - what a nice honor, and it sounds like you handled it just great. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
so, i attended this awards banquet/reception.......
they were taking pix & film of us invitees during thier cake-cutting ceremony so we got together 4 that when they requested that we gather. they said, 'miss, would u cut this 4 us?!' gave me thier cake-cutter;
i was so honored that'd they would choose 'ol aubrey from so many people 4 that~
i got slightly:cry: & was humbly honored in that they would choose me 4 that, & then they say, 'present your Mom w/ that initial slice'~
i've pix. they ought be on here by saturday.

:D :thumb::heart:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx! 'waitin 4 my beloved Mom! (4 them pix & that~& that task we oft call 'cleaning')
that made my day. there ain't pix that i personally own of that cake-cutting or of me giving my Mom that initial slice, as we were busy w/ stuffs besides cameras, lol; though i'm figuring, as there were pro pic/film people there, i could get a few in 1 way or another. hm~ thinking cap. where's my thinking cap.......

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, there, doc, that made 4 a great evening~ so many of us gathered @ this-
medtronic rocks my :heart:!.......
(this deal was arranged by fellow people, rather than them, though.).......
man, was that great!

Last edited: