Thursday 3/15/2012 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Beware the Ides of March!! :whistling:

I got my last pay check so I will be going shopping to Stop N Shop, Trader Joe's and the Farm so one never knows!!

Any plans?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Went shopping and NOW have too many options for dinner!! (details in the Good Day thread)

Embryodad

Already had some fabulous lunch that DW made.

A nice broccoli / ham / and swiss "Quiche" Pie! ...

It was good warm, and I can't wait to eat it cold.

I'll post pic when the rest of todays food items / meals are completed and consumed! :)

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
We wound up having sandwiches for dinner. Well it was my lunch/2nd meal of the day. I will probably have a salad and some cold cuts later for my dinner/3rd meal so I can take my pills.

Embryodad

DW made a Quiche... Ham / Broc / swiss cheese.

4923e937.jpg

34cc2254.jpg

I had some burgers tonight too...but nothing fabulous to look at.
Just a burger on a bun..Done!

GotGarlic

I grilled our first wine-butt chicken of the season - put fresh thyme and parsley in the can and seasoned the breast under the skin with granulated garlic, onion powder, S&P. Served it with Giada's Crostini with Pea Pesto and a green salad.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Easy Night -

Burger Patties Simmered in Onion Gravy-
Edamame pods cooked in beef broth, and Tots

002-8.jpg

Since I had a package of "Very Chili Linguini" from Rossi Pasta I wanted to try,
(http://www.rossipasta.com/Very-Chili-Linguini-P130.aspx)
cooked that up & served it with an impromptu "sauce" comprised of extra-virgin olive oil, sliced Monterey Jack chicken sausages, one bunch of blanched & sliced broccoli raab, 2 diced Kubato tomatoes, & 3 large chopped cloves of garlic. Delicious, & just mildly spicy.