Hello from Australia

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday, JoeV.!

Joe got Bday wishes from me on FF. Thanks for catching that it was Joe's day here Lee and posting good wishes. :tiphat:

Saliha

Singing:

Haappyy BiirthDaayyy tooo yoouu, JoeV!

Happy_Birthday.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgx4w0lFIao#t=50

:flowers:

Shermie

Site Supporter

Happy birthday, JoeV!!

Wish you many more!! Have a birthday cake on me!! :bdaycake:

Attachments

• Birthday Cake.jpg
    Birthday Cake.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 87

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy birthday to Jimmy!

Happy Birthday ED!!!!! :happybday1:

Hope you have a fantastic day!!!!!!! :dancing: :thewave:
(but don't overdue it old timer :poke: :yum: )

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Happiest Birthday to you! Have a spectacular day, Jimmy!

Lee

Embryodad

Thank you all for my birthday greetings.....
I'm now 70 + 1 Day old!
I went to the cardio Dr on monday, and had a stress test, and he gave another 5 years at least, to live. ( It doesn't come without pain though ) LOL

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter

if i could, a bulk-pack of toilet paper would arrive. not that i'm aware of that stuff, as i'm a female. we use restrooms to put on lipt tint. fix hair. gossip. adjust stuff. gossip. borrow she-items. gossip. put liptint on. again so as to gossip. & then we gossip. over jimmy's cake! yay!:blowcandle:

Granny

Granny Here

Hi to all. I'm an old-fashioned kind of cook and have been cooking for my family for 51 years, so I am in possession of some recipes that have been around for a very long while. IMHO sometimes the old recipes are the best. I plan to post some as time goes on.

I will also be wading through old posts, looking for some new things to try. I was very happy to run across the forum this evening. Looks like a fun place to hang out.

Pass the spuds, please. :readytoeat:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Granny Here

Hi Granny. Thanks for doing an intro. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. We do have a good time sharing foodie stuff and chatting about whatnot. I sure look forward to some of your old time recipes. :thumb: :tiphat:

Saliha

Hi Granny!

Welcome. I am always interesting to hear about some new... or old recipes. Specially I am interesting about some homemade sweets. Yes yes, I don´t forget to brush my teeth after reading some sweet recipes.

:flowers:

Granny

Saliha, I have been cooking and eating low carb for the past 4 years because that is when I was diagnosed with Diabetes. Now I make most of my sweets with almond flour instead of flour, but I kept my old recipes. I don't want to repost recipes that have already been posted, so I'll have to do some investigating before I know which ones are OK to post.

Thanks to all for the welcomes.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Granny. Thanks for signing on. I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do. :)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Granny, welcome!

We are a small cooking forum, but our members are terrific and we all get along (yeah, imagine THAT??)

Don't be afraid about repeating a recipe - we're cool with that! If you are in doubt, use the Search function (but it's not infallible).

Looking forward to sharing with you!

Lee

Embryodad

Hi to all. I'm an old-fashioned kind of cook and have been cooking for my family for 51 years, so I am in possession of some recipes that have been around for a very long while. IMHO sometimes the old recipes are the best. I plan to post some as time goes on.

I will also be wading through old posts, looking for some new things to try. I was very happy to run across the forum this evening. Looks like a fun place to hang out.

Pass the spuds, please. :readytoeat:
Good to have you here Granny.
Old recipe's are usually stepping stones to the recipe's of today.
i.e. My wife ( Tina ) got a recipe for franks and beans the other day, that was stuck inside one of My Moms Cookbooks; along with match cover recipes and recipes written on scrap paper, and cut outs from newspapers.

I said,"What could be so special making franks and beans?" Tina said,"Well this recipe has grated apple added to it!" ..... Well, let me say,"That franks and beans with that grated apple, was the best we had ever tried!" ..... SOoooo SOOooo Good!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Welcome Granny. Don't worry about redundancy. Most of us haven't seen everything on this site, so feel free to share your favs.

Shermie

Site Supporter

Welcome aboard, Granny!

We've already had some interesting & intriguing conversations in some of the threads, and I hope that continues. :wink: :piesmiley1: :eating2: