Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Peeps!!!!!! :happybday1:

Hope you had a GREAT day. :dancing: :thewave:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

Bad storm yesterday. Power going on and off. Felt like a disco. We were lucky just flickering on and off and 1 brief outage. A lot of power outages in this area. Some still have no power today.
Much wind damage. When I went to pick DD up from work I had to go way out of my way to get around all the closed roads with floods, trees down and other damage. One construction site had all the fencing down on one side in the street.

So no TV/cable/internet/computer yesterday.

Still no A/C so spent some time in my car.

I woke up feeling like I have the start of a cold or something. Maybe the sweating in the house heat, rain drenched walking to car from house then going into the freezing cold car may have helped the problem.

Last edited:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

Bad storm yesterday. Power going on and off. Felt like a disco. We were lucky just flickering on and off and 1 brief outage. A lot of power outages in this area. Some still have no power today.
Much wind damage. When I went to pick DD up from work I had to go way out of my way to get around all the closed roads with floods, trees down and other damage. One construction site had all the fencing down on one side in the street.

So no TV/cable/internet/computer yesterday.

Still no A/C so spent some time in my car.

I woke up feeling like I have the start of a cold or something. Maybe the sweating in the house heat, rain drenched walking to car from house then going into the freezing cold car may have helped the problem.

I’m so sorry you’re having so much trouble.

Jim

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Holy cow, Peeps!
I'm so sorry all that happened.
I'm praying all good things come your way SOON.