Tuesday 2/7/2012 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I am going to put on a pot of split pea and smoked ham soup.

What's your plan?

lilylove

Split pea sounds yummy!

Finally getting around to making the lamb meatballs that I've been craving. :)

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Well my soup is on and it smells wonderful. It will be ready shortly after I leave for work. :sad: Well something to look forward to. :thumb:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I'm going to make a chicken vegetable curry on rice (feeling the need for some heat).

Embryodad

Supper is already cooked.
I sliced a pork tenderloin into 1/2" thick medallions. I then breaded them with Bread crumbs and a little panko added. Fried them up, and they are ready to eat.

Got the leftover cauliflower...and some mashed taters to be topped with butter for me anyway.

One pork loin is more than enough for DW and me.
She just came from the dentist 2 hours ago, and she's passed out on the recliner.

When she awakens...we shall E A T ! ...

Embryodad

Supper is already cooked.
I sliced a pork tenderloin into 1/2" thick medallions. I then breaded them with Bread crumbs and a little panko added. Fried them up, and they are ready to eat.

Got the leftover cauliflower...and some mashed taters to be topped with butter for me anyway.

One pork loin is more than enough for DW and me.
She just came from the dentist 2 hours ago, and she's passed out on the recliner.

When she awakens...we shall E A T ! ...

And here it is....

I first cut up jarred hot peppers, and added minced garlic and olive oil. I eat them with just about everything! :ohmy:
7ad32987.jpg

661c245e.jpg

648a1aec.jpg

f2cfed34.jpg

725ac72b.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I made a new recipe I found in an old magazine made with diced ham, asparagus, cr of mushroom soup, 1 box of Stovetop stuffing & swiss cheese, it wasn't too bad :)

Embryodad

late dinner tonight...

very simple..bowtie pasta w/meat sauce
Sounds good to me Bams

I just fulfilled a wish that DW had last night. She was the one to pay back in cooking and food that she likes.
It was only a Tuesday...and unusual for me to be breading pork, but she's a good woman; so she deserves a meal she is wishing for once in a while.

Mee....I'm good for spaghetti every day; just a different way!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i just dredged/pan-fried the veal, made a sauce, put both over spinach sketti & made blue cheese dressing & a salad. nothing fancy. oh, & i made truffle-butter toast 'instead of garlic toast. mmmmm. i made a second piece after that. bread overload. someone's full.

Attachments

• IMG_3147973.jpg
    IMG_3147973.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_3150974.jpg
    IMG_3150974.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 143

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Everyones meals sounds wonderful.

Jimmy and luvs may I have some of everything? PLEASE YUM!!

I was thinking about my split peas soup for 6 hours. When I got home I had 2 bowls YUMMY.

Embryodad

i just dredged/pan-fried the veal, made a sauce, put both over spinach sketti & made blue cheese dressing & a salad. nothing fancy. oh, & i made truffle-butter toast 'instead of garlic toast. mmmmm. i made a second piece after that. bread overload. someone's full.

Lokks so good luvs..and the pics are so perfect. Nice. :tiphat:

Embryodad

I'm so full.

DW's brother and wife stopped by for lunch whilst on their way home from PA.
We had a whole pan of Lasagna (again ).. and a chicken roasted.
salad and bread and all kinds of desserts. *Pufffff*!"

I don't want to see lasagna for at least a month.

They went home with all the leftover stuff. Thank God!.

Living in the semi-boondocks as I do, I purchase frequently online from different food companies, & yesterday I received e-mails from several Italian-oriented ones informing me that yesterday (Tuesday) was "National Fettucine Alfredo Day" - LOL!!!

That said, had all the ingredients on hand to toss together one of our favorite recipes, my very own "Breezy Pseudo Fettucini Alfredo". Here's the link to the recipe, which I posted on the "Pasta" forum:

http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=256841#post256841

Served with a nice green salad & crusty Italian bread.

Enjoy! :chef: