" Where Is Peep??" Hello for Peep!!

Embryodad

Hey...calling for peeeeeeeep

Hello for peeeeeeeeeep...

Where is she??

You OK peep?

Oh oh!!...I hope peep doesnt have a cold and allergy infection!

......................... :sick:.........?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I just saw this Jimmy. Thank you for the call. Cold and allergies also my girl was sick. Now car problems. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :blob_blue:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Thank you Sass for letting Jimmy know I was ok.

Was hoping he would bring me a goodie basket with Italian treats. LOL J/K

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Car trouble is no fun at all. Good luck with that peeps.

Reminds me of a story though .....
long ago I was in an early bowling league that we called a beer drinking league. One night we were having lots of fun and after bowling headed to another bar down the street. One guy who was still going strong with no sign of letting up when we left him at the bar around 9pm. He didn't show up to work the next day. So when we saw him later in the week and asked what happened to him, he said not much. He had went to yet another bar and didn't remember much past that. He said he called into work the next day and told his boss that he had car trouble. We asked what was wrong with his car and he said "nothing, I got up and was hung over but I got ready for work anyway and was heading in but when I went out my front door to get in the car I saw the problem ...my car was not in the driveway. It was no where to be found." LOL So his car trouble was that he lost his car. :yum: :yum: We all got a good laugh out of that. He found his car later that day. A buddy had given him a ride home from the bar as he was to far gone to drive.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
FUNNY story Doc.

Well that was quick. Hub filled radiator with antifreeze and drove it to Pep Boys which is very close without a problem. We left it there and went to the store. Actually we went to 2 stores because the first one didn't have farmer cheese. By the time we got done with the second store they called to say it was finished. Outcome: a snapped compression valve in the radiator. Cost $173.00 and it only took about an hour. Not bad. This was the first time we have used Pep and will be going back because the service was quick and friendly people/respectful people working there.

Embryodad

Thank you Sass for letting Jimmy know I was ok.

Was hoping he would bring me a goodie basket with Italian treats. LOL J/K
Well Guess what"?

If you are O K ....then you should be making your own treats..

"And we all know....you are a great treat maker!" ...LOL...

But...all said,"I still send you well wishes and pretend treats!"

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Well Guess what"?

If you are O K ....then you should be making your own treats..

"And we all know....you are a great treat maker!" ...LOL...

But...all said,"I still send you well wishes and pretend treats!"
Thank you Jimmy.

I still feel stuffy, runny and achy! ACK!!

Embryodad

FUNNY story Doc.

Well that was quick. Hub filled radiator with antifreeze and drove it to Pep Boys which is very close without a problem. We left it there and went to the store. Actually we went to 2 stores because the first one didn't have farmer cheese. By the time we got done with the second store they called to say it was finished. Outcome: a snapped compression valve in the radiator. Cost $173.00 and it only took about an hour. Not bad. This was the first time we have used Pep and will be going back because the service was quick and friendly people/respectful people working there.
Great news on the P E P Boys repair peep.

Great Price and I know it gives peace of mind to have a repair place close to the house.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Great news on the P E P Boys repair peep.

Great Price and I know it gives peace of mind to have a repair place close to the house.
That was the cost for eval, parts, labor, and antifreeze (they had to flush the radiator and refill because the valve was on the bottom).