Beef Ribs? Whatcha got?

GrillinFool

So, I'm working on a mega rib post for my blog. Old School (rub and indirect), Country Style, Jerk, Mustard Slathered then Rubbed, and this method my dad did the other day with 2 hours on the heat, 1 hour in the foil with Peach Preserves and then back on the heat a bit (BBR's). I was thinking of adding Beef Ribs as well. I need some idears....

FooD

The only thing I can remember about my beef spareribs I smoked recently were there were more bones than meat on the thing. :D

FooD

I think I paid something like $1/lb for a slab of beef ribs the last time but it came with hardly any meat. I think I got ripped off on that slab. :D

GrillinFool

I think I paid something like $1/lb for a slab of beef ribs the last time but it came with hardly any meat. I think I got ripped off on that slab. :D

Maybe you should've questioned the $1/pound for beef. Ever seen any beef that cheap?

phreak

They are cheap around here too. I have also felt "ripped off" before, but if you check them out good first before purchasing to can usually tell if they have had most of the meat carved off. If done properly the reward is great with very rich meat. Actually ridiculously rich.