What have you eaten Sunday, 5/10/2020 to Saturday, 5/16/2020?

Embryodad

See dads cup in the background.
I really enjoyed the macaroni's ..... Tina's portion is the little dish in the background.

IMG_1893.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm planning on making chicken fried rice for dinner tonight.
That depends on if my friend Tami decides to pay a visit from out of town.
If so, then plans may change.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
That's a perfectly stunning plate, E-Daddy ! :applause:

The Chinese joint on the corner opened up yesterday, so I'll probably give them some support today around dinner time...

Embryodad

Had cheddar cheese Brats on the grill. So So!
Also had breaded mushrooms and cauliflower done in the air fryer.

Ready for krispy kreme doughnut holes and a cup of Krispy Kreme coffee.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Lunch was a Jersey Mike's Giant #56 Big Kahuna Cheese Steak - Grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, jalapeños (pickled) & extra white American cheese. Split 3 ways.

Dinner was Stove top grilled boneless chuck steak and scrambled eggs. Dessert was a Haagen-Dazs Coffee "Dixie" cup.

Last edited:

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Craig was having crawfish withdrawals because the restaurant supply place hasn't been stocking much, so we ordered some on line. So, crawfish boil today and we picked what was left of 30 pounds so have 2-3 pounds of crawfish tail meat now.

This was one of the biggest ones, and there were quite a few around its size. A few small ones, but the giant ones far outnumbered the smaller ones. Was actually able to get a good bit of claw meat, as well as tail meat. Keep in mind its tail was arced up and not flat, so it was actually closer to 8.5 to 8.75 pushed flat.

Attachments

• 2020-05-16 16.56.55.jpg
    2020-05-16 16.56.55.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 2020-05-16 19.48.57.jpg
    2020-05-16 19.48.57.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 96

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Craig was having crawfish withdrawals because the restaurant supply place hasn't been stocking much, so we ordered some on line. So, crawfish boil today and we picked what was left of 30 pounds so have 2-3 pounds of crawfish tail meat now.

This was one of the biggest ones, and there were quite a few around its size. A few small ones, but the giant ones far outnumbered the smaller ones. Was actually able to get a good bit of claw meat, as well as tail meat. Keep in mind its tail was arced up and not flat, so it was actually closer to 8.5 to 8.75 pushed flat.

Wow- Those look fantastic. We use to boat on the Delta here. A Couple great places that served Crayfish. ENJOY.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
We had a great dinner tonight-
Filet Mignon, Shrimp w/Pearl Onions.
Mashed Potato's Ice cream for desert.

Attachments

• 6dinn.jpg
    6dinn.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 87

Cooksie

Site Supporter

I have never seen a crawfish that big. I would love a big ol' tray of those. I'm a two tray eater. I love them.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I have never seen a crawfish that big. I would love a big ol' tray of those. I'm a two tray eater. I love them.

Thanks, we got them from Kyle LeBlanc Crawfish in Raceland, LA. They are grown in a spillway. Cleanest we had ever gotten. Water was clear on the first purge. Shipped same day air. Out of 30 pounds, he found 5 or 6 dead and that was after they were shipped Thursday afternoon and cooked Saturday afternoon.