It's Friday 6/25 and no one is eating?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Wow, I can't believe no one started this thread yet!

We're having a smorgasbord of leftover Boubonless chicken, grilled pork loin, yellow rice, Kartoffelgratin, green beans, broccoli and baby carrots.

Anyone else eating?

mhend

It's sandwich night here. I take Friday's off :) Sloppy Joe's for the kids and smoked turkey for me and DH.

Guts

I'm thinking Chill Dogs with onion and sharp cheddar cheese. The Chili Con Carne XLNT® this brand this is most like the hot dog chains, I will include a pic. A side dish of Tamale with the same XLNT® Chili Con Carne and cheese, these are file pics. no need to retake them. but might take pic. of meal.

Attachments

• XLNTChili.jpg
    XLNTChili.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 85
  • HotDogCooker.jpg
    HotDogCooker.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 84

Guts

What a cool hot dog cooker, Guts!

Thanks it works good, and you can heat the front or the back or both like you see. I gust grated the cheese and diced the onion , it won't be long now till there ready.
Have you or anyone else tried this type of Chili Con Carne? It may be a left coast thing I'm not sure.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Thanks it works good, and you can heat the front or the back or both like you see. I gust grated the cheese and diced the onion , it won't be long now till there ready.
Have you or anyone else tried this type of Chili Con Carne? It may be a left coast thing I'm not sure.

I've never seen that brand.

We're having beef stroganoff.

UnConundrum

Gold Site Supporter
Want to bake some bread tomorrow, and didn't want to heat the house up today with how hot it was outside, so I fired up the WFO to preheat it for tomorrow. Cut some chickens in half. Put them on top of a sprig of tarragon and a handful of dried apricots on a cast iron "sizzle" plate. Threw some corn in as well :) Chickens may look light in color to you, but the skin cracks like an autumn leaf.

Attachments

• P1050517.JPG
    P1050517.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 71
  • P1050521.JPG
    P1050521.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 70
  • P1050526.JPG
    P1050526.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 76

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
We went into the Quarter tonight for red beans and rice and jambalaya. Beignets for dessert.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Crab-Stuffed mushroom Caps..........

StuffedMushrooms005.jpg

Was too lazy to set up the deep fryer, so I did them in a skillet.........they got a little dark...........

StuffedMushrooms011.jpg

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lucky, did you make those or buy them? They are beautiful!

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very impressive, Un! Having all those pans is fantastic!

Lee