What are you eating right now??

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
OMG, I would but I ate the last of it! (What kind of a mother am I that I would hide the last bowl til the kids went to bed? I'm so ashamed.......NOT!)

homecook

The same kind of mother I am. :yum::yum: I have to hide the ice cream in the bottom of my freezer to keep my son from eating it all. OOOOOOHHHHHH I have chocolate mint ice cream hidden......that's what I'll have. With chocolate sauce............:bounce::bounce:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
LOL!!! I knew I liked you, Barb!!! I always hide my Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies under the blankets at the foot of my bed. I haven't figured out how to do that with ice cream.

homecook

:yum::yum:

Probably not a good idea. lol I'll have to remember that about the cookies. :lol: I usually keep mine under the pillow on the couch.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i want pork rinds!! but i will settle for the coffee toffee twisted frosty in my freezer.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
That sounds good Lollie!! Care to share?? lol I'm starving!!

Sure you can, but remember.. in order to share a good redneck/trashy type snack, one must be dressed in the proper attire.
Got your halter top on, overdone eyeliner and the pack of Marlboro's tucked in your cut off shorts? :lol:
Big hair too, Aquanet hairspray is the best innit?
:dizzy::yum:

homecook

Sure you can, but remember.. in order to share a good redneck/trashy type snack, one must be dressed in the proper attire.
Got your halter top on, overdone eyeliner and the pack of Marlboro's tucked in your cut off shorts? :lol:
Big hair too, Aquanet hairspray is the best innit?
:dizzy::yum:

Halter top.........check
overdone eyeliner....check
Winston's (sorry).......check
Aquanet........double check

:yum::yum:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i don't want the frosty. i am going to have a toasted english muffin with butter and strawberry preserves BRB

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Hmmmmmmm I used to eat two 3 Musketeers bars in a row.
Of course, as with any chocolate bar, always the chocolate off first, then the center rolled into a ball and popped into mouth.
To this day, a Reese's cup does not pass my lips without the outer chocolate being nibbled off first (feeble attempt most times, those things are a bitch! lol)