Eddie Jackson wins Food Network Star Contest!

Shermie

Site Supporter
Meet new winner of the Food Network Star contest - Eddie Jackson!

He beat out about a dozen or so other contestants to win the coveted title! He is the first African American to win the coveted title since Chef Aaron McCargo Jr. won it in August, 2008.

Don't know what the name of his new cooking show will be yet, but I will be watching out for it to begin!! :piesmiley1::eating2:

Attachments

• Eddie Jackson, Food Network Star winner..jpg
    Eddie Jackson, Food Network Star winner..jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 306

Johnny West

Thanks! I'll have to google his recipes for something good.

I'm not one to watch competition shows but love to watch Ina and others.

Shermie

Site Supporter
He's also on Facebook.

He competed in a contestant shoes that airs every summer for 11 weeks. But his new show, whatever it will be, is not a contestant show.

He eats healthy meals, so maybe it will be about healthy cooking. :cooking: :WitchBrewsSmiley:

Johnny West

Shermie

Site Supporter
I'll look for his program.

I could't find any of his recipes but found these that look good.

I'm jonesing for some ribs when my mouth heals up.

http://blog.foodnetwork.com/fn-dish...hes-to-make-before-summers-end-summer-soiree/

Did you look for him on Facebook?

He's relatively new to TV viewers as a chef. No recipes yet, but he made some pretty good looking dishes.

Don't forget that he's a fitness guru, so his dishes are a lot on the healthy side, yet they are still DELISH!! :cooking: :WitchBrewsSmiley:

https://www.facebook.com/MC4Eddie

Johnny West

Sorry, but I don't do Facebook.

A lot of recipes that aren't healthy I try to adjust to get the fat and salt out of them. My problem is the good food is too high in calories. lol

We'll keep this thread alive and follow up on him. Thanks Sherm.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Look him up on Google. He's on there. You might be able to see some of his recipes & dishes there. :bbq3: :readytoeat: