Cougar Gold Cheese

Mr. Green Jeans

OK, I'm letting out a Pacific Northwest well kept secret, Cougar Gold Cheese an international award winning cheese produced by students at Washington State (more affectionately called Wazzu). Neat thing is it is shipped in a can. THis is a carryover from research done for the military pre WWII. The stuff is awesome, makes a great holiday gift, it is in a can and shipable and reasonably priced $25. Kicker is when they are out, that is it until the next batch is aged. http://www.wsu.edu/creamery/

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm guessing the wazzu mascot is a cougar.

either that, or it's made by 50+ year old divorced women that attend the college...

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i'm guessing the wazzu mascot is a cougar.

either that, or it's made by 50+ year old divorced women that attend the college...
:smile: i was thinking the same thing but was afraid to say it!! :kiss:

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, peep.

i'm good for stuff like that.

"bucky, you are a wonderful example of a man..." were you thinking that too?

btw, we're allowed to go off topic since they're not shipping anymore.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
lol, peep.

i'm good for stuff like that.

"bucky, you are a wonderful example of a man..." were you thinking that too?

btw, we're allowed to go off topic since they're not shipping anymore.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
BTW when i first looked at the title my minds eye saw Cuervo gold cheese and said WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO then said HUH? LOL

Johnny West

OK, I'm letting out a Pacific Northwest well kept secret, Cougar Gold Cheese an international award winning cheese produced by students at Washington State (more affectionately called Wazzu). Neat thing is it is shipped in a can. THis is a carryover from research done for the military pre WWII. The stuff is awesome, makes a great holiday gift, it is in a can and shipable and reasonably priced $25. Kicker is when they are out, that is it until the next batch is aged. http://www.wsu.edu/creamery/

This is a dated post - T-Boys sells this for $40 a can now. I've yet to try it.