Bloody Mary labels

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I also like B. The colors are brighter and unless the asparagus, olives and lime are part of the flavoring in your nuts, the others may cause confusion.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
It has something to do with the link he pasted. I'm using IE7, and it doesn't like the way he pasted it (too many HTTPs in the text of the link). But FireFox loads it fine and I saw them.

So, I like A better. I really like that glass!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
For you IE users, here is what it is.

11gj4th.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, thanks, Keltin!

I like them all, Dick, but B jumps out at me. I like the way the light hits the top and sides of the glass - brightens up the photo.

Lee

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i like B

a question though Dick...are you changing the label from the crab one to this? and if so, IMHO the flavor doesnt match up with the new picture... bloody marys are tomato based and your Crab ones are old bay seasoning arent they?

smoke king

Banned
Peer pressure almost made me choose "B" as well, but I gotta say that "C" is the one I keep going back to. That being said, I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I vote for B, too. It's brighter and it's less busy so it doesn't compete with the product name. Very nice, Dick!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I vote for B also cleaner and guides the eye better to the brand name.

Renfro Jones

i like B

a question though Dick...are you changing the label from the crab one to this? and if so, IMHO the flavor doesnt match up with the new picture... bloody marys are tomato based and your Crab ones are old bay seasoning arent they?

I'm adjusting the flavor a bit, got some tomato powder (its good) and another small adjustment.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What if you added paprika to at least make it LOOK reddish? People will "buy" it - power of suggestion.

As I told you, this flavor is my favorite of the four flavors.

Lee