Cleaning out my drawers

Constance

I have been putting this job off for YEARS, so I finally made myself a promise to do one drawer a day, starting at my dressing table, where I keep all my make-up and hair stuff. I've done two drawers so far, and thrown out a Walmart bag full of trash.
So far, so good. Heaven help me when I start on my computer corner. :shock:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We just moved - so this was a job that had to be done - the garbage collected in 2 years.

lilylove

I love doing this!! It always feels so good when you're done. We just got a notice that one of the charity trucks will be in the neighborhood next wed. I should start a box for them.

High Cheese

Saucier
My kitchen drawers are always a wreck. I'm gonna toss some old cooking utensils soon. I try to go through the house once a year and throw out/give away anything that I haven't had the need for in a year.

Times are tough, alot of people are having yard sales. Even the rich folk, they seem to be having them the most.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Just a thought if you want to throw out something that is still useful to someone else. Consider boxing up all this stuff and dropping it of at your local Goodwill store or Salvation Army Thrift store. There are lots of folks who would like to have your old stuff at a bargain price, and the charity can make money in the process. This goes for all your old, serviceable clothing, kitchen stuff, and furniture. One man's junk is truly another man's treasure.

chowhound

Just a thought if you want to throw out something that is still useful to someone else. Consider boxing up all this stuff and dropping it of at your local Goodwill store or Salvation Army Thrift store. There are lots of folks who would like to have your old stuff at a bargain price, and the charity can make money in the process. This goes for all your old, serviceable clothing, kitchen stuff, and furniture. One man's junk is truly another man's treasure.

Geez, Joe... why don't you just post your address and a list of baking vessels you are looking for? It might save you a trip to the thrift stores.

:yum:

But seriously, isn't that also what that forum here was created for, the pay it forward one (or something)?