1/4 cup pineapple juice
2 envelopes {1oz each} unflavored gelatin
4 {8oz} packages cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1 {15oz} can cream of coconut
3 tbls. dark or light rum {optional} not for me
1/3 cup pineapple juice {yes it's on here twice, you'll see why}

In a 10 inch nonstick skillet, cook coconut over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring constantly. Remove from skillet to cool. Coat a 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/2 cup coconut;stir in butter. Press onto bottom and about 1 inch up the side of pan. Pour the 1/4 cup pineapple juice into a small, microwave safe bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over juice; set aside.

In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
Reduce speed to medium; beat in sugar then sour cream. Reduce speed to low. Add cream of coconut, rum and the remaining 1/3 cup pineapple juice; beat until combined. In a microwave, heat reserved gelatin mixture on high in five second intervals until gelatin dissolves. At low speed, beat gelatin mixture into cheese mixture until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan. Refrigerate at least four hours or until set. Remove side of pan; garnish with remaining coconut. Makes 16 - 20 serving

I took this recipe and made minis from another recipe. I put shredded coconut , with cherry in the middle, in bottom of each large muffin pan cup, poured cheesecake mix, and then patted graham cracker crumbs on top. Covered with Saran Wrap and refrigerated until it set. Then turn over onto plate. Put warm towel on pan if they don't come out easily.

Attachments

• cheesecake.jpg
    cheesecake.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 994

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
What? You tryin to kill me here?? You keep posting all my favorite tastes in one!! LOL.
Thanks!