New Kitchen Toys!

Shermie

Site Supporter

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I got these from a friend whose friend was taking orders for Pampered Chef.
2 baking sheets, a spatula and not-so-sharp paring knives.
The knives rarely get used. Hence; one remains in it's sleeve.

20201007_101253.jpg

Attachments

• 20201007_101253.jpg
    20201007_101253.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 283

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Just ordered this - maybe it will replace the cast-iron......... maybe not...... we'll see..........
Jean Patrique The Whatever Pan - Cast Aluminium Griddle Pan with Glass Lid | 10.6" Diameter, Induction Compatible, Non-Stick

https://youtu.be/cAjEs2JwOGA

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I've been on the cusp on this for a while ...... the lid was the final push............

And Yes, Sass........ I'd love a plate of that !!:applause:

I bought a "smokeless" indoor Grill last year........... Looked like a grill - cooked like a saucepan.........used it twice and stashed it away ..........
Stayed with the cast-iron................ maybe this time..........

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
How were you able to post it? I've been trying to multiple times. Posting pics just don't work for me any more!!

I had one before, but it got lost in storage, so I bought a used one from Ebay. I plan to slow cook a pork shoulder & a brisket soon. It's a Crock Pot BBQ Pit Slow Cooker. :thumbup: :ready-to-eat-19:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Last night I quoted the empty space, or what appeared to be and saw you attempted to post a link inside an attachment.
See?

Screenshot_20201007-163752_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201007-163752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201007-163752_Chrome.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 255

Shermie

Site Supporter
Here I am! I'm back. The other computer wouldn't download the forum I'm getting it fixed. I'll be here now & then.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Got so tired of not being able to open tightly closed lids, so I got this jar opener.
Jar Opener..jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
Bought this cute little Rachel Ray oval-shaped 3-qt sauce pot!! It is styled after the 5-qt oval-shaped skillet & the 8-qt oval-shaped stockpot.:)
Rachel Ray's Sauce Pot..jpg

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
You're going to love them!
A couple of years back DD got me an OXO set for Christmas. Almost the same as yours. I LOVE them. The large one is great for mixing up large salads etc.

oxo-bowls.jpg

• 3-Piece Set includes 1.5-quart, 3-quart and 5-quart Mixing Bowls
  • 1-1/2-quart size perfect for whisking eggs or salad dressings, 3-quart size designed for use with electric mixers, 5-quart size ideal for tossing salads or serving popcorn
  • Non-skid bottoms stabilize Bowls while mixing, even on a tilt
  • Bowls nest for compact storage
  • Available in three color combinations
  • Dishwasher safe, BPA free

Shermie

Site Supporter
A couple of years back DD got me an OXO set for Christmas. Almost the same as yours. I LOVE them. The large one is great for mixing up large salads etc.

View attachment 38858

• 1-1/2-quart size perfect for whisking eggs or salad dressings, 3-quart size designed for use with electric mixers, 5-quart size ideal for tossing salads or serving popcorn
I was trying to find some of those a while ago. Was beginning to think that they became non-existent.:whistling:

Ironman

🍺

View attachment 38858

I have the same set and I really like the way it ‘grips’ the countertop. I love the OXO stuff!