Gold Site Supporter
Hope I did this correctly!

Lee

Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Looks like you did it right Lee!

I drink Simply Orange juice sometimes in the morning.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My theory (and I think I've posted this a couple of times already), is that I can have anything I want for breakfast - cold pizza, a bologna sandwich, half a sub - and it's a healthy meal, as long as I have a V-8 with it.

:mrgreen:

Lee

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I checked two as I rotate between V8 and Orange juice. I also love fresh grapefruit cut in half with a bit of sugar on it but for breakfast not as a drink. I really don't eat breakfast though except on weekends however I do take my pills in the morning with OJ or V8 followed by a cup of coffee.

Leni

Cranberry juice. I would love to be able to drink orange juice but it doesn't like me.

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
i really only drink something in the am after i exercise, which isn't every single day. and i can't just drink OJ by itself, I have to add some mango to it or something else. i"m spoiled now

Domestic Goddess

My favorite juice for breakfast is...

Northland Blueberry Blackberry Juice, and/or Sunny-D.

But right now I have Simply Orange in the fridge, as it was on sale.

Johnny West

My favorite is grapefruit juice, then orange, V8/tomato, and when I can find it, peach.

Right now I'm drinking homemade tomato with a splash of vodka. :whistle:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I like the top 5 the best tomato being #1. Sorry can't stand V8 or any flavored tomato juice. I do add Frank's hot (liquid sauce or the powdered version), ground black pepper, "dirty" plus some stuffed green olives.

I also love tart cherry juice, peach nectar.

Johnny West

The Looza Peach nectar is wonderful but only get it for special occasions.

My home made "V-8" juice isn't as potent as store bought and makes a great Bloody Mary. This year I'll be making more as we cook with it and it got used up pretty fast.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I don't often get juice. I like the V-* low sodium. I think it tastes a lot better.

I would love grapefruit, it interferes with meds.

Any recipes for home made V8 Available?

Thank You
Andy