reading glasses

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I took my 5 year old grandson to the optometrist to pick up his new glasses. The glasses were prescribed "to help him read and be able to see the computer better".

When we got back home, he got on the computer to play a game. In a few minutes he called me and said there was something wrong with his glasses.

I asked him what was the problem and he said, "I still can't read."

Wart

Banned
I took my 5 year old grandson to the optometrist to pick up his new glasses. The glasses were prescribed "to help him read and be able to see the computer better".

When we got back home, he got on the computer to play a game. In a few minutes he called me and said there was something wrong with his glasses.

I asked him what was the problem and he said, "I still can't read."

I take the glasses off and look at the screen and wonder if I could have learned to read with this blur.

If I were 5 probably not. Might still be new to him.

If I read your post properly I'm guessing your afraid he has an issue with visual possessing.?

If he does it is a good thing to find out now so he can learn coping strategies now.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I think this was posted as a joke, Wart, although it reminded me of Fisher when he was 4 or 5. He brought me a pair of my reading glasses and asked me how to "work" them. Apparently, he thought the glasses would make make him able to read.