looky looky at what i got in the mail today

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
at 7:30am i get a loud bang on the door...sounded like the cops... i hear is Jeff here? nope its a delivery guy.lol

i open up a box and find these

vymkuf.jpg

2mgpn4h.jpg

ok i figure, its almost 8am now...i have had half cup of coffee..should i open the nuclear bag? nope i better just try the chil flavor. one nut mmmmmmm good....5 nuts mmmmmmmmm better....... 10 nuts mmmmmmmmm OMFG..... hey wait the bag is just about empty..i cant stop eating them...lol

cant wait to try the other flavors...my goodness if you havent tried these, get yourself a bag... beg for it,borrow some money for some. better order more than one bag because one bag is not going to be enough..

very good product cant wait to taste it with some beer tonight:applause::a1:

thank you so much for sending me your fine product Renfro

bowlingshirt

Delivery man at 7:30 AM?...that's early.

I wonder if those nuclear ones are any hotter than the wasabi peanuts I've had. Clean out the sinus cavity...

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
:bounce:OKAY, Renfro. what do I have to do...........whaddaya want ? The wife ? The First-Born ??
Tell Me..............:bounce:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
They were excellent! I got em too and I LOVED the Nuclear Nutterz! :thumb: They did a nice job on the ol taste buds. The crab was my least favorite because it has celery salt on em and I dont care for that. The rest were very good!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
CRAB flavored potato-chip coated peanuts? I do believe I would hurl.

FryBoy, the "crab" ones are not crab-flavored at all, but flavored with Old Bay seasoning. Old Bay is commonly used in crab boils and to otherwise season crab (among other things).

Renfro has mentioned changing the name of those to something less misleading. Those are my favorite, since I love Old Bay and the level of heat is perfect for me!

Lee

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
FryBoy, the "crab" ones are not crab-flavored at all, but flavored with Old Bay seasoning. Old Bay is commonly used in crab boils and to otherwise season crab (among other things).

Renfro has mentioned changing the name of those to something less misleading. Those are my favorite, since I love Old Bay and the level of heat is perfect for me!

Lee

How About "Crab-Boil"

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Luckytrim you are ALL about the snacks arent ya? You reviewed many of the new ones if I remember correctly.

FryBoy

How About "Crab-Boil"
Anything but just "crab"! I love crab, but the idea of a chip or nut with crab flavoring makes me think it tastes like dead fish smell.

Crab Boil is a little too obscure for most people, I think. How about Chesapeake Bay Spice? Garlic & Herb?