Just had to share.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Got this sent to me in an email and had to share it : Last night my kids and I were sitting in the living room and in a moment of thoughtful thinking of my future I said to them "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependant on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens I want you to pull the plug" The little buggers got up and unplugged the computer and threw out my bottle of Pepsi !!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Funny LS!!!!!

I'll share too.
We had Kayla our 2 1/2 old granddaughter stay with us this weekend. DW got some special candies and stuff for the occasion. Among them was "twizzlers". Twizzlers are long and green and remind me of liquorish looking things. Kayla was eating one and she "got the URGE" (that's what she says when she has to go potty). So DW takes her to the bathroom and is helping her up on the seat and what was left of Kayla's twizzler fell into the comode. DW said opps but continued to help Kayla get situated. A couple minutes later Kayla comes running out to get grandma saying look grandma look. Her eyes wide with excitement. She thought she had pooped the twizzler. LOL. Too funny. An occasion I'm sure we'll laugh about (and remind her of) for years and years. :yum: