He's baaack. New gadget

homecook

What's funny about this is I have one that was my mothers' that is probably 40 years old! I remember using it when I was a kid......before food processors.

Barb

chowhound

I've got one of those. I used to swear by it until I learned to dice onions the proper way.

One handed? :wink:
I think the novelty and usefulness of these little choppers is doing a small amount of food without having to use your brain. No technique needed, non-knife hand stays safe. If I could chop eggs into tiny pieces as easily as that thing shows I would make egg salad sandwiches a lot more. I have a heck of a time with the eggs sticking to my knife. I end up mashing them up in a bowl mith a fork as I mix things. And that takes a while.

bigjim

Mess Cook
Super Site Supporter
My daughter has one of the Pampered Chef version. It works pretty good. I use it when I need to chop a few cloves of garlic at her house. Personally, I don't like to clean food processors, so I would need a large quantityi of something before I would get out the food processor.

Locutus

I bought my mother one of those things for a birthday present when I was in Jr. high, oh..about 1958 or so! :wink:

The more things change the more they stay the same! :chef::yum::chef:

lilylove

I'm pretty sure I will not love his nuts...sigh....lol

Ugh... he's almost as bad as the burgerKing KING!!! SICKO!!!!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I have had one for years called the "Quick Chop". Cost me $9 bucks and I have used it so much the blades are dull as heck.

Ronjohn

But can you still get the original?
shamwow.jpg

:mrgreen:

Because I *know* everyone wanted to see that face :sick: