Hangover Relief!

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Here's a novel idea.

Wouldn't it be easier and less expensive to stop before you reach the point of no return? :w00t2:

I learned that lesson the hard way one night in College Station. Ate a large kitchen sink pizza by myself and washed it down with several pitchers of Schlitz dark. Still don't remember how I got home. The car was still at the pizza place the next day.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Did that once (OK maybe more than once). Started drinking in Estherville, drove to Sherburn for a concert (Litterer), woke up the next day at home in Lake Park. That's 50 miles from Sherburn. Only thing I know is I was a quart of oil low on the car and it had grass under the bumper....
Sometimes I wonder how I made it out of childhood alive???

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I never really was one for hangovers. I was lucky. Now with my medication, I am not allowed to drink so it is a moot point--other to say that if you don't drink, you won't get a hangover. lol

homecook

Did that once (OK maybe more than once). Started drinking in Estherville, drove to Sherburn for a concert (Litterer), woke up the next day at home in Lake Park. That's 50 miles from Sherburn. Only thing I know is I was a quart of oil low on the car and it had grass under the bumper....
Sometimes I wonder how I made it out of childhood alive???

Isn't that the truth!!! There's times I drove home and didn't know how I got there. My friend and I used to go see a band in Toledo and drive back home to Cleveland, needless to say it's a good 2 hour drive.....still don't know how we did it.

Barb

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Now with my medication, I am not allowed to drink so it is a moot point

I'm in the same situation. I've got more drugs in my medicine cabinet than the pharmacy.

I'm learning to enjoy O'Douls :dizzy:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Same here, no drinking allowed... but I still sneak one or two on occasion but that is IT!! I found out the hard way what happens when you consume 12 MGD's in an hour and a half when on some of these meds...