Easy cooking night

Baked pork chops
Baked sweet potatoes
Green Beans

And a handful of fresh blueberries for dessert

suziquzie

It's a kids' book....
Here.
My brother in pre-school for some reason thought this story was so funny he fell off his chair laughing.
I better read it again.....

babe

take out, bring home of some sort. going shopping in early evening.

granddaughter is picking this up for us. a bbq beef sandwich with dipping sauce, coleslaw and baked beans. don't know what she is getting. this place has been in business fifty years that i know of, not fancy just delicious.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
granddaughter is picking this up for us. a bbq beef sandwich with dipping sauce, coleslaw and baked beans. don't know what she is getting. this place has been in business fifty years that i know of, not fancy just delicious.

Those are usually the best kind. I'm originally from Oklahoma, and the quality of the barbecue there always seemed inversely proportionate to the cleanliness of the establishment! :lol:

buckytom

Grill Master
well, as promised, it was sumpin' chicken. dw breaded and fried some chicken tenders, and made baked spuds and surprisingly sweet corn on the cob. and she picked up a fresh polish rye with yogurt butter.

i had the tenders with emeril's smooth honey mustard. at first i didn't like it, but it's growing on me. i loves my mustards.

chowhound

I had my goto meal. I can cook this in my sleep.
And have a couple times :smile:

Attachments

• 2-5 dinner.jpg
    2-5 dinner.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 82

chowhound

Thanks BT and Calico! :smile:
The cut is one of those cheap ribeyes I got a few months ago for 3.99/lb. An inch thick for quick thawing and grilling. I had them leave the tail on the loin cuz I likes FAT :pig: