Worst Foods in the World!!!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Dear God. Please NO ONE eat this stuff!!!!! We want you as members for a LONG time! :doh:

i2dw5nf19jr1cwh3dtYnmUFUo1_500.jpg
Mega Double Stuff Oreo
(via jasongraphix)

i2dw5nf19josf5ous90FwcXpo1_500.jpg
Corn Dog Pizza
(via flickr)

i2dw5nf19joscfebgzITL5Syo1_500.jpg
The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt
Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties.
(via seriouseats)

i2dw5nf19jos7h97CWnTVAlfo1_r1_500.jpg
French Fry-Encased Hot Dog On A Stick

SEE THE REST!!!

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
None of that appeals to me. I have lost 12 pounds without even trying (stress and worry does that to me) and just seeing those pictures gave me heartburn.

Calicolady

I don't know,
The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt & French Fry-Encased Hot Dog On A Stick
are looking pretty good right now.
This stupid illness has kept me from eating anything substantial in awhile.

Calicolady

I did check the rest. No great shakes for me, and some down right disquisting! Like that chilly thingy.
The mega pizza was clever!

Calicolady

LOL! I think we aught to rename this board Discuss PIG!

I don't think one of us wouldn't sin for bacon!
(except Larry Stewart, of course)

FryBoy

No, no, no, no! Not even close. First prize goes to this god-awful concoction, a cheeseburger with a Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut for a bun! (CLICKY)

lutherburger.jpg

I mean, what wine would you serve with it?

Paula Deen actually touts this pile 'o garbage (CLICKY), which is one reason she has a permanent spot on my Top 10 List of the Worst Persons in the World!

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
No, no, no, no! Not even close. First prize goes to this god-awful concoction, a cheeseburger with a Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut for a bun! (CLICKY)

lutherburger.jpg

Paula Deen actually touts this pile 'o garbage (CLICKY), which is one reason she has a permanent spot on my Top 10 List of the Worst Persons in the World!

Dear LORD! Im headed to the Diet area!!!! :puke1:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter

lutherburger.jpg

One hand on the defibrillator button, the other holding one of those... and if that don't work well then hey I can think of worse ways to go....:tongue: