Spring Ahead

Lefty

Yank
Don't forget to move your clocks up 1 hour. Also it is highly recommended you check your fire extinguishers, smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector. Stay safe.

buckytom

Grill Master
yep, we lose an hour tonight. thanks for the reminder, lefty.

i'm glad i don't have to cover it this time at work. leap second on new years eve was a disaster. we were hand setting clocks all of new years daybecause part of our clock driver system is 40 years old and buttons were sticky or inoperable.

remember, even broken clocks are correct twice a day.

The Tourist

Banned
It's times like this I'm glad I'm retired.

I don't wear a watch, I haven't in nine years. My cell phone, computer and cable box all re-set for me. My stove and my two microwaves have a simple function key marked "clock." My gym is open 24/7.

Oh, and I don't care. I kind of like Robert Redford's answer in the movie "Jeremiah Johnson" when they asked him for the time.

He responded, "March, April maybe."

Close enough.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Only have about 5 clocks to do, so it shouldn't be that bad.

Last edited:
Y

YT2095

4 smoke alarms, 2 extinguishers, more clocks than I care to count (but it`s over 20), and several watches...

by the time I`m done it`ll be time to put them all back again!

actually in the UK, we don`t change ours `till a bit later this month, not sure what date though???

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
4 smoke alarms, 2 extinguishers, more clocks than I care to count (but it`s over 20), and several watches...

by the time I`m done it`ll be time to put them all back again!

actually in the UK, we don`t change ours `till a bit later this month, not sure what date though???
You don't change yours until later in the month because your politicos have not hoodwinked you into believing it actually makes a difference what the hell time it is based on when the sun comes up and goes down. Personally, I believe it's all subterfuge of some sort, perpetrated by the pinko deficit spenders we have sent to Washington.

PanchoHambre

1 clock change with one botton... the microwave/computer/car radio I dont even bother setting they get reset too often.. cell reset automatically

I am happy to be able to leave work in daylight again. Complete change in my psyche

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I have never been able to figure out what the whole purpose is of changing the time back and forth. But oh well.

suziquzie

I decided this mornong that I like the time change MUCH more than I did yesterday....
the kids all slept until 8am today.....
:)

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Yes, the time change hit me today--hard. I tried to nap rather unsuccessfully.