Where's Peep?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Haven't seen her post in awhile, and that's not like her.

Anyone heard from her?

Lee

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Have a feeling she's sick. She was having some symptoms lady time she posted,

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hope she posts soon. Extra scary with this virus going around.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I heard from Peeps this morning.
She is not feeling well, the one daughter hasn't been well either.
She's very concerned and said she can't get in to see her doctor until around the middle of the month.
I suggested they go to urgent care.
She's obviously not feeling up to anything, much less posting.
She knows I'm sharing this.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I heard from Peeps this morning.
She is not feeling well, the one daughter hasn't been well either.
She's very concerned and said she can't get in to see her doctor until around the middle of the month.
I suggested they go to urgent care.
She's obviously not feeling up to anything, much less posting.
She knows I'm sharing this.

Good advice.

Thanks for the update.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
She is in NJ as am I. Doctors are now offering "Virtual" visits via phone or maybe facetime. If she does that, she could get a script for a test at a drive in test center. I negative test would ease her feelings a lot and a positive would start her with care.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I hope Peeps and her daughter start feeling better quickly.

She is in NJ as am I. Doctors are now offering "Virtual" visits via phone or maybe facetime. If she does that, she could get a script for a test at a drive in test center. I negative test would ease her feelings a lot and a positive would start her with care.

The stress of not knowing has to be significant. Stress does nothing but add to the problem of already feeling bad.

I was thinking about Chowder too.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Best wishes for Peeps and her daughter. Scary for sure.

I rescheduled a March Dr. appt for last week. Still did not want to go into the office. Asked for a video visit. No prob. They have an app they texted me the link and I clicked on it, answered a few questions to ensure it was me then saw the Dr. Was able to accomplish everything I hoped to for a neck shoulder issue I'm having. He ordered blood work and xray. He has already viewed xray and ordered an MRI. We both expected the MRI to be needed but you have to do the xray first for insurance to pay. ....long winded way of saying facetime / video dr visits work.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for posting an update on Peep for us, Sass!

Doc, hope your neck/shoulder issue is a quick and easy fix!

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thank you for the concern and thoughts for my well-being.
I'm getting better. I was pretty sick for 3+ weeks.
Fever, breathing issues, severe nausea and vomiting, loss of smell and taste. I didn't eat much (little or nothing) for about 1 1/2 weeks (1/2 a boiled and buttered potato stayed down) and slept most of the time. Now I just feel like I have a cold and/or allergies. Achy, cough, stuffed head and ears. But no fever or nausea. I have immune system issues and it takes me a long time to get well.
DD was sick. I took DD to urgent care on Friday. They did a swab up the nose and EKG because of the high fever (104°F for 24 hours) and trouble breathing. Doctor gave her a note to stay home for 2 weeks. My DD got her test result back yesterday - Negative for Covid. But doctor said that the test is still very new and there have been many false negatives. Stay home for 2 weeks and watch for any other symptoms.
Side note: Friday was the first time I was out since February 29. It was rainy and the arthritis had my joints all locked up. When we got home my knees were not cooperating and my cane went out from under me on the slippery deck. I fell full force and hit my chin on the top step and smashed both knees and shins. My right wrist, hand, fingers and arm got wrenched when the cane went down. I thought I had broken some teeth but no. I am still achy and my chin is very colorful. I don't think I will go out again for a while.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
That's a lot to deal with, Peeps. Take care and get well quickly.

Yay :applause: for your daughter's test results .

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good grief, Peeps!
You've really been through it.
I'm hoping you get to feeling back to your old self.
Your entire family.
Hugs :heart:

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Glad you are feeling better, except for the fall. Hope your DD is on the mend soon.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Great to see you back Peeps. Wow what a nightmare you've been through. Be safe and take care so that no relapse allowed.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh my God, Peep! You poor thing!

Damn, I'm so glad to see you made it back to us!

Lee

Embryodad

OMG..... I missed this event peeps. You have to slow down kid.
We will pray to St. Jude to watch over you, and DD, to help you get through this. Have a great Mothers Day. God Bless you and your family.
En nomi di dio, please take care.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
OMG..... I missed this event peeps. You have to slow down kid.
We will pray to St. Jude to watch over you, and DD, to help you get through this. Have a great Mothers Day. God Bless you and your family.
En nomi di dio, please take care.

Thank you Jimmy.