KFC's New Test "Sandwich"

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Posted this on one of Doc's other forums too---

KFC is now offering a "sandwich" which consists of bacon, two kinds of cheeses and sauce between two pieces of fried chicken. That's right, fried chicken as a bun instead of bread.

According to Fox News, the "sandwich" is being test-marketed in only two areas so far, Rhode Island and Nebraska.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_JXJoV2Yo[/ame]

homecook

Hahaha.........and they just came out with their "grilled" chicken to be more health conscious?? Yeah, right. LOL

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I was talking to Joev about this on another forum.
Christ, the chicken is coated in batter!
Buns/batter blahhhh!! lol

All the fast food joints attempt to come up with something.. ANYTHING to appear to be healthier.. well, I'm not trying this one.

Speaking of the Colonel's place, I tried that KFC bowl last winter and almost died from gastrocarbOMGWTFoverload :lol:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
yah i would love to try this...

i use to live in a city that was a test market for McDonalds..it was great

we had mcnuggets b4 they were popular, pizza,cheeseburger on a whole wheat bun w/carmalized onions and cheddar cheese(it didnt go over well..lol).. and the good old mcrib sandwich

chowhound

I loved those McRib sandwiches. Good stuff, whatever meat they used.
And I remember that wheat bun cheeseburger. The buns always tasted stale, at least here.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Im all over this one!!!! :clap:

I just hope its better than that crap they call grilled chicken. Taste more like grilled ASS! :yuk: