1 cup warm water
1 package active dry yeast
2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, chopped fine
1 teaspoon dried parsley

Topping Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter (I like crunchy, but smooth is good too)
1 teaspoon crushed chili flakes
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 teaspoon lime zest
10 mediums prawns, deveined OR 1 chicken breast, sliced OR 12 scallops, sliced OR strips of five-spice pressed tofu, seared gently
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 handful bean sprouts
1/2 red pepper, julienned
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1 tablespoon chopped green onion (optional)

1. Combine water, yeast, 1-1/2 cups of the flour, parsley and garlic in a bowl and mix well. Add the rest of the dough ingredients (including the flour), and form it into a ball.

2. On a lightly-floured work surface, knead the dough until soft and elastic (about 5 minutes), add flour to the dough if it becomes sticky. Transfer to a lightly-greased bowl and let rise until doubled.

3. Once doubled, roll the dough back out onto a floured surface, and divide the dough into two. Roll one half into a non-stick 12" pizza pan, keep the other half for future usage.

4. In a non-stick pan, saute the garlic in some sesame oil until fragrant. Then cook the meat(s) until cooked, and set aside.

5. In another bowl, mix the PB, soy sauce, chili flakes, lime juice and zest, and fish sauce together into a paste. Spread the paste onto the pizza dough.

6. Spread the cooked meat on top of the sauce, then top with the red peppers and carrots.

7. Bake in a 375-degrees-F oven for about 35 minutes, remove and serve hot. Top with sprouts and green onion as desired.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I remember eating at California Pizza Kitchen and they had a Thai pizza there, but this sounds even better!!
Thanks!