I hope your weather is better wherever you are...

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It's so hot and humid and windless in SW FL I feel like frickn' chicken man in the oven.

I'm a pile of sweat

Love2"Q"

man i love that ...
i thrive on it .. no idea why ...
wife hates it .. thats why we havent moved there yet ..

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
man i love that ...
i thrive on it .. no idea why ...
wife hates it .. thats why we havent moved there yet ..

And that's why I'm in WI for the summer. Just down here for a couple weeks because I have to be.....

Love2"Q"

i dig it .. spent three years as a youth in Homestead and three more
in Pensacola ..
My dws grandma lives in hollywood ....
i might hook up with a storm restoration company there next year ...

homecook

If it makes you feel better it was 80 today and muggy from the rain this morning.
Tomorrow is supposed to be 85 and humid. Time to get in the pool!!

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
It was around 90 or so here today, slightly warm but I'd prefer to be hot than cold any ole day.

Biskit

Yeah, but when it's cold, you can just add layers of clothes until you're warm. If it's too hot, you can only take so many clothes off before you get arrested!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, but when it's cold, you can just add layers of clothes until you're warm. If it's too hot, you can only take so many clothes off before you get arrested!

Exactly! That's my motto as well! :clap:

homecook

Not in my backyard.......lol

buckytom

Grill Master
i think that i would melt if i had to live down south, newnie.

unless you're next to the pool, a lake, stream, or ocean, i can't stand heat. you can always bundle and/or snuggle up to keep warm, but you can only get so naked to cool off.

we just cancelled our plans for florida next week in favor of going in november.

Newnork1978

Bucky - I'm a yankee by birth...a Texan by circumstance. Heh!

I don't do well with heat. I never have.

I used to spend EVERY July, from the time I was 6 until I was 18 up in Michigan, visiting family. I LOVED the mild summers, even though everyone there complained it was too hot to handle.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Buzz, I'm near you, and I'm lovin' it! :sun3:

We're headed up to Michigan next week and I heard the nights are getting down to the 50's & 60's. :yuk: That means I have to pack ski jackets, boots, mittens, ear warmers, etc. I don't know how I'm gonna get through it!:snow:

Everyone, please keep me in your thoughts and send me strength to come through this in one piece.

homecook

Buzz, I'm near you, and I'm lovin' it! :sun3:

We're headed up to Michigan next week and I heard the nights are getting down to the 50's & 60's. :yuk: That means I have to pack ski jackets, boots, mittens, ear warmers, etc. I don't know how I'm gonna get through it!:snow:

Everyone, please keep me in your thoughts and send me strength to come through this in one piece.

OMG!! Too funny SS........it's lovely to sit outside when it's in the 60's after sweating all day in 80 degrees and humid. It's even nicer to take a swim when the water is warm and the air is cool!!