Ladies? $55 Nighttime Breast Support!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
The Kush is a $55 (PLUS S&H!) piece of molded plastic women put between their breasts before bed to "gently support and cushion the weight of a woman's breasts". $55, really? For $10 I'll come over and slip my own, much more natural breast supporter between those puppies. :thumb:Obviously, I'm talking about a rolling pin. Ladies? Come on -- I'll let you make cookies in the morning! :tiphat:

http://adweek.blogs.com/adfreak/2009/06/kush-infomercial-makes-everyone-feel-good.html

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbbPYfW2s-E&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I stick a pillow between my legs when I sleep sideways. Same concept. I think.
Is it a $55 pillow?

I think you're right - same concept. I was thinking a stuffed tube sock would probably work just as well. Maybe the guys could chime in on that idea......

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Is it a $55 pillow?

I think you're right - same concept. I was thinking a stuffed tube sock would probably work just as well. Maybe the guys could chime in on that idea......

Tube socks are usually stuffed with feet and I don't want feet that close to my nose, usually. I could make an exception depending on the feet of course. :wink:

homecook

Tube socks are usually stuffed with feet and I don't want feet that close to my nose, usually. I could make an exception depending on the feet of course. :wink:

Here ya go...........

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 124

Deadly Sushi

Here ya go...........

Whats with the stereo in the great outdoors? Thats dangerous!

Now regarding feet.. I hate them. Yours looks nice as far as feet go but feet are sick man! They sweat, they SMELL, they look like alien appendages. I could go on. Im not a foot fan here.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Now regarding feet.. I hate them. Yours looks nice as far as feet go but feet are sick man! They sweat, they SMELL, they look like alien appendages. I could go on. Im not a foot fan here.
So it's you! I remembered someone here had an aversion to feet, but I thought it was Renfro.

So tell us Sushi, were you scared by feet as a small child? Do you perhaps have 11 or 12 toes? Does athlete's foot give you nightmares?

Deadly Sushi

So it's you! I remembered someone here had an aversion to feet, but I thought it was Renfro.

So tell us Sushi, were you scared by feet as a small child? Do you perhaps have 11 or 12 toes? Does athlete's foot give you nightmares?

Feet are disgusting. Now Homecook have actually very nice feet as they go but 95% of the population DONT! Feet are the worst thing on a body. I rather look at a third nipple. They are stuck in shoes the whole day, they have calouses (sp) they are bent wrinkled, smashed, yellowishy and sometimes have sporatic hairs, cracked diseased nails, veins popping out of em. Now WHY would someone like THAT?!?!? And they STINK! Who wants to touch an appendage like THAT!?!?! :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i use to be like Sushi when it came to feet.. that is until i met these ones..lol

they are a whopping size 4 1/2-5

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 112

homecook

Thanks for the compliment, I think. lol

The stereo is on my screened in porch. It's safe. :biggrin:

Biskit

See, Sush, that's where you err. In countries where shoes aren't worn often, if at all, foot odor, disease, bad nails, et al are nonexistant. It's the warm moist atmosphere inside a shoe what propagates fungi, of which athelete's foot and bad nails are.

Even open sandals are a better option. Those of us who are required to wear heavy boots for our work are smart to kick our shoes off whenever possible.
I cannot STAND those Nike-type running shoes! My feet feel like they're on fire when I put 'em on. My best bet for footwear, is natural leather because it breathes. My work boots are all leather, save for the soles, and athelete's foot isn't a problem. Wear them runners and I'm itchin' and bitchin' :angry:
You gals have it pretty good. You can get away with wearing sandals just about anywhere!