This is what my family and I look like!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Jocelyn gets a Quarter-Page in her Yearbook this year !

jOCIE 3-24-23.jpg

LastManStanding

IMG20230207113133.jpg

This is me, in February during the visit to the Wolvendaal Church as part of the national tourist guide course. That headstone on my left says INRI of which the last "I" is not visible. INR happen to be my initials. lol.

And then below is me again. Sitting at a friend's desk. Now you have seen the Last Man Sitting.

IMG20230217115011.jpg

Ironman

🍺
View attachment 58245

This is me, in February during the visit to the Wolvendaal Church as part of the national tourist guide course. That headstone on my left says INRI of which the last "I" is not visible. INR happen to be my initials. lol.

And then below is me again. Sitting at a friend's desk. Now you have seen the Last Man Sitting.

View attachment 58246
Nice pic you handsome bastard! 😂😁👍😎

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
View attachment 58245

View attachment 58246

Attachments

• Thumb.gif
    Thumb.gif
    38.5 KB · Views: 35

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Here's a photo of two people who are very special to me.
Jules and one of our very recently departed residents.. at the ripe age of 91. ♥️
We all loved little Ida.
I called her my little coffee bean, because she loved coffee just like me.
She used to come toodling down to the kitchen area bright and early in the morning wanting coffee.
I'm talking 4am!
I passed by her old room at 5 this morning on med pass.
I'll be going to her viewing tomorrow morning.
By the way, she was very good at bingo.

FB_IMG_1685999283472.jpg