I Just Realized...

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I was born the same year The Beatles broke up. Which means I was living while they were still together. :huh: Im freakin old man :(

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Age is a state of mind. I was born before they formed and I'm not old.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I was born the same year The Beatles broke up. Which means I was living while they were still together. :huh: Im freakin old man :(

Sush, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who can remember seeing the Beatles on Ed Sullivan's show during their first trip to America.

Right on Mama. I was born before they had TV. I don't feel or look old.

Leni, you're a youngster! The first patent for a mechanical tv viewing system was in the 1880's. The first commercial broadcasts of the electronic version of tv was in the 30's, by both the BBC in London and in NY by my former employer (RCA) from the Empire State building.

Jim

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Sushi- May flies live less than a day. You have outlined a bunch of them. You're not so old.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter

The year they were on the Ed Sullivan show I was playing in a rock band in Madison, WI - while in college.

You aren't old. I'm not either.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Ohhh geeeez... I know its a feeling more than a number! Im just.... sorta shocked Im old enough where Let It Be was in the Top 10. Hell Im dating a woman thats 23 and doesnt know who Neil Diamond is. Then again I could date a Latino my age and chances are she wouldnt know either. (Im in a huge Latino area) :margarita:

I guess it doesnt matter huh? Im a 15 year old in a 41 year old body (but I work out and dye my hair!) I think it averages out to..... about 31. Talking about working out.... heh

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE[/ame]

Last edited:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
The year they were on the Ed Sullivan show I was playing in a rock band in Madison, WI - while in college.

You aren't old. I'm not either.

Buzz = rock band in Wisconsin = pilot

Jim = jazz band in Texas = engineer

There's a correlation there somehow :yum: