What's That on the Grill, Bill ?? Sunday 12/16 - Saturday 12/22 ??

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thin (slathered!) bbq'd boneless loin chops, Stove Top stuffing, chivey cream corn.

20181221_180400-768x768.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We had Linguine with Broccoli Aglio e Olio (With Garlic and Olive Oil) topped with grated parm reg & pecorino romano cheeses again.

linguini_broccoli_122118_IMG_5204.JPG

Embryodad

A little of this and that, and some of the other, for supper.
Started with an egg and Canadian bacon for lunch, then leftover beef soup for supper.
Tina made stewed chicken with skin on, bone in, legs and thighs. I couldn't eat that. Too greasy.

Embryodad

Good for you, Jimmy!

Peep, your broccoli/pasta dish looks spectacular! Wish I had a plate of that right now!

Lee
You know Lee, I second the mention about Peeps good looking spaghetti / broccoli dish . I don't dare go back and look at, or I will wind up making it fdor a bedtime snack!..... LOL

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm going to do another pierogi dinner tonight.
This time using kielbasa.
That Frank's kraut is good stuff!

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Fusion egg rolls kopykatted from a DDD episode. Monte Cristo with Kalua pork egg rolls with wasabi, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, teriyaki, honey, mayo dipping sauce. Side is an Asian spinach salad with orange supremes and avocado slices.

Attachments

• 2018-12-22 17.43.51.jpg
    2018-12-22 17.43.51.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 86

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Last Night's Meat loaf, Buttery Yukon Mash, Corn w/ Sweet Pepper, SOS (Salad on Side)
Meat Loaf was the Warden's venue; my first time out... not as solidly formed as usual, but I'll get better..... Wait for the first Dumplings attempt - that should be a comedy !

Meat Loaf 2.jpg

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Last Night's Meat loaf, Buttery Yukon Mash, Corn w/ Sweet Pepper, SOS (Salad on Side)
Meat Loaf was the Warden's venue; my first time out... not as solidly formed as usual, but I'll get better..... Wait for the first Dumplings attempt - that should be a comedy !
View attachment 29878
Lucky- what are you doing with all that food your cooking? did you take in boarders or feeding the homeless shelter.?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Cooking pretty much in Single servings, Daniel, except for times like ...

Last night's "Leftie" Dinner...
Pork Loin Cutlets with Left-over Mash, Bacon Nibs added, Left-over Corn with a new recruit, Lima Beans, some Sauerkraut...

Yesterday's lunch was left-over Meat Loaf Sandwich (2) forgot to snap it.

Pork Loin Cutlets.jpg