JoeV has left the building...

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
....and headed to Tennessee to go fishing, drinking, cooking & baking with his buds. Not sure if I can get online where I'll be, so if not, don't look for me until the evening of Feb 9th.

Play nice while I'm gone and try to stay out of trouble.:tiphat::wave::wave:

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
SHEW JoeV!!! When I saw the thread title, I was like "oh chit!" "We chased off another one already!!!"

Have fun on your trip buddy! We will be here when ya get back!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
SHEW JoeV!!! When I saw the thread title, I was like "oh chit!" "We chased off another one already!!!"
I thought the same thing, too, sattie. Makes you wonder if you forgot your deodorant or mouthwash or something, doesn't it?

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Had to give ya karma for that one FM!!! But yea... that was the first thing that went through my head, and I figured it really had to be bad to chase him off so early in his stay here. Actually... I figured VB was beatin up on him!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Have fun on your trip buddy! We will be here when ya get back!

I thought the same thing, too, sattie. Makes you wonder if you forgot your deodorant or mouthwash or something, doesn't it?

I'll admit it, he got me to with that title, I thought the same thing too. :hide: :yum:

Remember to get plenty of pics to share when you get back Joe. Have a good un! :thumb:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Just keep in mind if you hear bango music paddle faster. :shock: Have a safe and happy trip. :smile:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
WOWZA! You guys have been posting machines and I've only been gone a about 36 hours.

Quick update. Go to the airport in Cleveland for my flight, and sat in the friggin airplane (shitty little regional jet) for 4 hours from 7:15 a.m. until 10:55 before we took off for Memphis. We got de-iced 3 times and they closed the runways TWICE before we were able to take off. Un-Freeking-Believable. We had a God-awful blizzard that dumped a ton of snow and the temps kept plummetting. BUT, the salvation was the 4 dozen Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cake Cookies I had in my backpack for my fishing buds. I opened the container and shared my cookies with the people around me, and the talk turned from grumbling about our predicament to talking about cooking. My seat mate was a gal from Austin TX who saw my recent copy of Gormet magazine with all the rolls on the cover, and we talked about bread baking for 2 hours. I pulled out my laptop and downloaded 9 bread recipes to her laptop, and fixed the problem she was having with NYT bread. Gave her my parchment paper turorial and she was thrilled with it. When I get back next week I'll post it on NCT so others can benefit from it.

Made two loaves of NYT so far, and I'll be making Italian tomorrow. It's a foodfest here and I'm having a good time. Actually got into some Rainbow trout today,and looking forward to more fly fishing the next three days. I'll fill you in on more as I have time to get on my friends puter.

Be good and play nice.

Joe, the fly fishing & bread baking machine.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Wow!!!! What are the chances!?!?! Well, it was awfully nice of you to share your food :thumb: plus help that lady out too. Was she cute???? :shifty:

Thanks for the update! Have a great time!

homecook

I wondered if you were going to be taking off on time. The weather was terrible out that way, for once they got it and not us. Good to see you got off ok. Wow, that didn't sound right. lol Have a great trip!!

Barb

lilylove

lol... for some reason everytime Paul flies with out me he also sits next to beautiful women who want to talk to him the whole way...

How come I always sit next to old fat guys who fart?