Just Something To Do-Check Your Cupboards/Pantry

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
.. and find 3 food items, any food items, and post what it is, and what the 'slogan' says on the front label.

Mine:
Domino Sugar "We'll Always Be Your Sugar!"

Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Cuisine/Original Creole Seasoning Great On Everything!

Skippy Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Fuel The Fun!

Last edited:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Louisiana Fish Fry Products - Bring the taste of Louisiana home!
Coffee Mate - Coffees perfect mate.
Bisquick - Real pancakes, real good.

homecook

Hellmann's ......Bring out the Best

Nesquick..........Help build strong bones

Breton crackers........For a wholesome wheat taste and a crisp melt-in-your-mouth texture

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
3 picked at random by DW.

Taco Bell Home Originals – Just add chicken or beef and toppings!

Eden Organic Kidney Beans – Rice & Beans, Lundberg Brown Rice. Heat, stir, and serve.

Campbell’s Chunky - Grilled Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. Soup that eats like a meal.

Wasabi

Carnation~The Cooking milk

Skippy~Fuel the Fun

Spam~U.S inspected by department of agriculture or........The Other White Meat.:yum:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Anybody remember the "Spamburger hamburger" from their childhood?

"SPAM, Hawaii's main source of protein... at least we think it's protein!"

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Anybody remember the "Spamburger hamburger" from their childhood?

Yes.. Grams used to make them for lunches for us (she was more like my Mother than my Mother in those days).
Fried Spam on white bread, slice of tomato and cheese, sometimes lettuce and mayo or mustard.
I liked them with mayo and requested mine a little burnt around the edges ..;)
Always had potato chips with them and RC cola.
*sigh*.. you just had to mention Spam didn't you Mav? :smile:
Brought back a good memory.:thumb::heart:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Mmmmm.... burnt around the edges with lots of Miracle Whip! No cheese though, never tasted quite right with cheese... and yes always on white bread LOL.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Sass, I didn't know you were from Hawaii.:whistling:

Not from, but I was born there. :thumb: then was raised in southern Indiana until I was 3, then moved around the globe until I was 12.
Settled in Ohio then. Navy Brat, 'tis me.

homecook

Not to worry, I'd hold your hair back while you puke. lol

I'm afraid of heights too, as in flying on planes, but amusement park rides amuse me.

:lol:

I used to love them!! I started out at Euclid Beach, then graduated to Cedar Point and Kings Island. I just can't do them anymore.
I love to fly though...........that doesn't bother me at all. lol

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I will!! I will!! I will!! Just don't tell em I got a heart condition or they won't let me ride all the fun rides!:glare:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
It's just what the Dr. ordered, I think! We were just talking about it the other day, haven't been there since before my oldest was born, so about 12 years now. That place rocked, and sure beat Six Flags out here!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Kings Island. I just can't do them anymore.
I love to fly though...........that doesn't bother me at all. lol

Aunt Martha almost spit her teeth out on a ride at Kings Island, true story!
She and I were on a coaster down there in the summer of '74, she was laughing and screaming. I looked over at her once she fell silent and she was holding her mouth with one hand (dentures-top plate half out) and white knuckles on the bar with the other.

Being on a plane scares the sh!t out of me, and I've been flying more or less since I was 3 weeks old. ughh!

homecook

It's just what the Dr. ordered, I think! We were just talking about it the other day, haven't been there since before my oldest was born, so about 12 years now. That place rocked, and sure beat Six Flags out here!

Yeah, I'm sure!! LOL
When we were kids we went there every summer and stayed at the hotel there. It was our great vacation. I used to ride every thing. I just can't do it now.
My son and his friends go now and ride everything........they have no fear. They've got alot bigger and faster coasters now than the Magnum.

homecook

I think the last time I was there was right before I got pregnant with Andrew. We took Heather and her friend.
My son goes every year and has a blast.......of course he's 19 and would, just like I did. lol