PMS Bars

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
The other day at work, one of the gals brought this in on first shift and left the remains for us 2-10p'ers to nibble on.

She used Fritos corn chips, melted chocolate chips and peanut butter (tho I am sure there are other ingredients as well).

I've been trying to call her to find out the recipe, but she's out of town for the weekend and her cell phone is off.

Help? I want to make it tomorrow lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
haha Barb!! :)
There are recipes that I've browsed on various recipe sites, but they use pretzels and other stuff.
It's not just the simple 3 main ingredients + whatever else that is used to hold them together.

homecook

Sass, I found this recipe on Recipezaar....does this sound close???

Funky Frito Fruckies Recipe #77797

Sweet and salty combined!
by Shellbelle
15 min | 5 min prep
36 fruckies

1. In a greased 10x15 pan, place the corn chips.
  2. In a saucepan, bring the sugar and corn syrup to a boil over medium heat.
  3. Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter until smooth.
  4. Pour this over the chips and smooth it out level.
  5. Place the chocolate bars in a single layer over the hot mixture and wait a few minutes until the heat melts them and then smooth the chocolate out to form a thin layer.
  6. Allow to cool and then break into pieces.

homecook

Glad I could help.......now are you going to send me some when you make them?? LOL I love the name of them. hehe

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I just might make them myself tomorrow to take to Heather's for a cookout.... Yummy!

That's why I wanted the exact recipe Barb.
I was telling my friend Josie about them and she said MAKE THEM, as I am going to her place tomorrow for a cookout.

You saved the day.:thumb:

Ironman

🍺
That's why I wanted the exact recipe Barb.
I was telling my friend Josie about them and she said MAKE THEM, as I am going to her place tomorrow for a cookout.

You saved the day.:thumb:
Bump! :bonk:

Did you like this recipe, Sass? Weird combo but I wanna make this for my friend. She likes the salty/sweet stuff once in a while. I might have to wait a few weeks tho.:blush: looks interesting.
I just might try this tomorrow out of curiousity. Thanks :excl: :)