Red and Green Brazilian Steakhouse

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
The "Red and Green Brazilian Steakhouse" in Atlanta- Amazing! Very affordable and the food was fantastic. If any of you are in Atlanta and would like something different...this place is GREAT! The garlic beef was "to die for". The service was fantastic. The place was beautiful...very clean. We will definitely be going there again. :a1:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The decor looks fantastic, Mama!

Is this one of those places where the guys come around to your table with skewers of all kinds of meats, and slice what you want at your table? I've always wanted to go to such a restaurant!

Lee

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Yep! It was so cool! You have a red card and a green card and they will keep coming around with the meats until you turn up the red card. The food was phenomenal. They have 2 beautiful private event rooms so we've decided to have my DD's wedding reception there! You can hear the meat sizzle when they cut it off the skewer.

buckytom

Grill Master
mama, did they do the red and green cork thing?

that is, when you want service, you turn the cork so green is up. that way, as the guys with the churrasco are walking past, they see it and will offer you some. red side up, and they leave you to eat.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Yep...Except it was a sign. Came around all dressed as gauchos with the meat on the sword. There was no menu..just a hot bar with side dishes and a salad bar and then the guys came around with LOTS of meat. I had the garlic beef, bacon wrapped chicken, pork tenderloin and lamb...OMG...it was sooooo good!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I saw your post in the dinner thread on this place, awesome!! And so great you found it too!!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
What's really funny is the outside of the place...you'd never guess what's inside. I'll have to take pictures of the outside when we go again...you're not going to believe it. My DD and her fiance actually found the place and told us about it. When we got there, and saw the outside of the place, I thought, "You've got to be kidding" but then when we walked inside there was the WOW! factor.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
There si a Fogo's in Atlanta but it is a bit more expensive than the Red and Green Steakhouse.

And, yes. We actually have 3 Ruth's Chris Steakhouse locations.

Renfro Jones

There si a Fogo's in Atlanta but it is a bit more expensive than the Red and Green Steakhouse.

And, yes. We actually have 3 Ruth's Chris Steakhouse locations.

Love Ruth's Chris, bit pricy though. I'm going to try that Brazilian joint soon, I heard they bring all kinds of cuts right out to the table.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
What's really funny is the outside of the place...you'd never guess what's inside. I'll have to take pictures of the outside when we go again...you're not going to believe it. My DD and her fiance actually found the place and told us about it. When we got there, and saw the outside of the place, I thought, "You've got to be kidding" but then when we walked inside there was the WOW! factor.

DD and her fiance took DH and I there for his birthday and Mothers Day and I took a picture of the outside.

When you drive up you think "Oh dear...am I in the right place?":
redandgreensteakhouse.jpg

And then you walk in the door:
galleryr_1.jpg

galleryr_5.jpg

galleryr_13.jpg