Sushi-Thai

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
When you visit Naples, and you like raw fish, I'm gonna take you to the best little sushi restaurant on the planet, Sushi-Thai. It's located in a neighborhood shopping center about a mile and a half from my house but I'm not talking the place up just because of the convenience. Sushi-Thai, during a period of time when a restaurant a week has been closing in the area, thrives. They have added two new stores in the middle of this economic downturn and are busy seven nights a week.

Sushi-Thai serves an extensive menu of Japanese sushi and various Thai foods and I've never had a meal that wasn't delicious.

Like I said, just a neighborhood shopping center.

SDC12426.jpg

But it has a pretty face.

SDC12405.jpg

My wife and I ordered a Sushi/Shashimi Boat for One with the accompanying salad and an order of Spring Rolls.

SDC12406.jpg

The Salad

SDC12408.jpg

SDC12409.jpg

Spring Rolls

SDC12410.jpg

The Boat, by memory: Tuna, white tuna, salmon, shrimp, eel, various sushi rolls with orange caviar

SDC12416.jpg

SDC12418.jpg

The cocktail glass has a delicious seafood combo mini salad to die for. This was my favorite part of the meal.

SDC12419.jpg

SDC12425.jpg

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
well now Buzz i am going to have to make it a point to stop in by you this year...that looks like a place i would love.

you had me as soon as i seen the salad with peanut dressing on it :clap:

i have tried a few new rolls this year... i love one called the viva las vegas roll

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Did you get the $60 boat for 2?

Seems reasonable to me, for all you got.

Beautifully presented!

Lee

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Good Lord! You got all that as a Boat For One for 28.95???? That’s incredible. A boat for two would need a hand truck, and a boat for four is outside of my imagination at this point! I MUST go to this place!! :clap:

Presentation is incredible! Love it!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Did you get the $60 boat for 2?

Seems reasonable to me, for all you got.

Beautifully presented!

Lee

Boat for ONE + a Spring Roll side.

I've been at a table for four and we were totally stuffed with a Boat for One, and a couple of Thai dishes, one share, all share.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
K I'm in like Flynn!
What time is our reservation Buzz?
I got the tab this time.

Get your butt down to Naples and we'll party. I have some friends who live on a farm 5 miles east of Willow City, ND that I want you to pick up and bring with you. :)

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
DW & I went to Sushi-Thai this evening to get the fried ice cream cake dessert for my birthday.

Attachments

• SDC12918.jpg
    SDC12918.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 18
  • SDC12921.jpg
    SDC12921.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 17
  • SDC12923.jpg
    SDC12923.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 18
  • SDC12925.jpg
    SDC12925.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 17

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Okay, now that first thing, with the avocado, looked absolutely incredible!!!

And I LOVE fried ice cream, but have never had fried ice cream CAKE!! Was it spectacular???

Looks like a wonderful birthday dinner, Buzz! Thanks for taking and sharing pictures!

Lee

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I said cake but in truth neither Fran nor I had ever had fried ice cream before so maybe that's all it was. Now that I've tasted it I'll have to find ways to cut back on other calories in the future. :yum: