What are you eating NCT - Sunday 2/10/2019 to Saturday 2/16/2019?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
DIL wants the sausage in the sauce.
I'll compromise and cut two out of the casings and brown it for the sauce, and put mine on the side.
As long as everyone's happy!
Lol

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Dinner tonight will be Chicken soup for hub, DD#1 and I. Chicken stock is cooking.

Baked flounder, rice and asparagus (I'll have a few also) for DD#2.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Dinner tonight will be Chicken soup for hub, DD#1 and I. Chicken stock is cooking.

Baked flounder, rice and asparagus (I'll have a few also) for DD#2.

Change of plans. Pizza parlor takeout. I'm getting children's order pasta and meatballs. Rest of family getting pizza.

Bright side - Chicken stock is done so I have a jump start on tomorrows dinner.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I just split all the sweet Italian sausages, then browned it, added Ragu chunky tomato, garlic, etc.. sauce.
Should have just bought the ground pack in the first place.
:tongue:

20190215_170928-768x768.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, Sass - that pic could be in Taste of Home!

Nice shot!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Lee.
I made a bunch, so we shared with the neighbour couple downstairs.
In unrelated dinner news, I found out an hour ago that I'm going to be a Grandma again!
:heart: :mrgreen:

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Went out for dinner to wood fired oven place. Had their wings with caramelized onions for appy. I had a Margherita type pizza and Craig had a meatball, sausage, pepperoni pizza, as well as rigatoni Bolognese, he was hungry, and double espressos after dinner. He had a couple of draught Stellas and I had a couple of pinot grigios, plus a big bottle of San Pellegrino to share. Amarettos after we got home. I'm still wide awake from the espresso, which is SOP for me and the reason I don't have it often, Craig's already snoozing. Most of pizzas came home with us and will be breakfast/brunch tomorrow.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Last Night's Shrimp & Brat Gumbo - Had to go without Celery; too lazy to go fetch just one item...

IMG_7246.jpg

IMG_7247.jpg

Gumbo, Shrimp & Sausage (Brats).jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Found a recipe for what I think will be a very tasty turkey meatloaf.
It's Martha Stewart's recipe for Best Turkey Meatloaf.
Mash/gravy and corn on the side.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Parisian gnocchi with roasted tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash and corn.

Attachments

• 2019-02-16 18.02.43.jpg
    2019-02-16 18.02.43.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 89

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Chicken Soup over brown rice topped with grated Parmesan Reggiano & Pecorino Romano cheeses.

chicken_soup_021619_IMG_5412.JPG

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
gonna run my g-j tonite & keep my meower, babs, away, as i'll be awake & she luvs feeding tube formula; (that's my feeding tube, that g-j & babs has my spare living room equipped w/ that that she'll look 4)-- 'cept steak is gonna be on my dinner-list-- if only a few pieces, still get steak, & haricot vert-- a non-cooperative belly sucks-- makes me luv & appreciate food, tho~~

Last edited: