Thursday 3/22/2012 What's cookin'?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
It's supposed to be in the 80's today. Not sure I want to cook. I will decide shortly.

Any plans?

Embryodad

weathercaster said 76º today...Was cloudy all morning, and now the sun is out a little. Temp is 62º now at 11:20 .. 84% Humidity

NO OVEN I told the girls. Grill or Stovetop.

Maybe I will do tuna salad sammiches.. and a salad.

OH Dear... Tinamommy is crying...she wants Meatloaf.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
weathercaster said 76º today...Was cloudy all morning, and now the sun is out a little. Temp is 62º now at 11:20 .. 84% Humidity

NO OVEN I told the girls. Grill or Stovetop.

Maybe I will do tuna salad sammiches.. and a salad.

OH Dear... Tinamommy is crying...she wants Meatloaf.
Hot and humid in my house. DD just said put air on mom. I said OKAY!! Still no solid clue for dinner except probably pizza delivery.

Embryodad

Hot and humid in my house. DD just said put air on mom. I said OKAY!! Still no solid clue for dinner except probably pizza delivery.
Its 2:20 Here, and 70º outside now. Humidity 60%..
the house is not that bad...maybe like 70..//???
I just threw a meatloaf ( Yes..in the oven ) because DD is sunning her bronze body for free today. She usually goes to the tanning salon. I don't like that, but she does have spf 10,000 on or whatever.

She said the grill heat attracts the bees, and she hates bees.

DW will have Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes that she heats up. They are not that bad actually.
I guess I will make some zucchini diced and fried. I like it with garlic and sprinkled with cheese...but DW likes it plain with butter. Guess who wins?

want a clue??.... It's not ME! .... L O L

GotGarlic

I have some cooked chicken, bell peppers and onions to use up, so I'm making fajitas, along with guacamole.

Embryodad

This is what I threw on the table today!

Had banana Cake I threw together the other night.... no cake pic..

635ad51d.jpg

e40ec0ba.jpg

8c526f2c.jpg

2b8b1261.jpg

chilefarmer

Seeing as today was the day I sliced my homemade smoked bacon. It was some really good BLT's for our supper. CF

Embryodad

Seeing as today was the day I sliced my homemade smoked bacon. It was some really good BLT's for our supper. CF
Sounds Good to me chilefarmer...

I usually make BLTCO&S if'n I got everything.

Bacon / Lettuce / Tomato / Cheese / Onion / and Salami ... on toast.
For me..a BLT has got to be on toast. Usually White Bread for me. Sometimes on Rye with seeds if it is Good Rye.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter

Woke up to 2" of snow this morning brrrrrr! Making a spicy southwest casserole to keep us warm! :D

Leni

Leftover corned beef with ginger glazed carrots. Not sure what the green veggie will be. I also have dark rye bread to go with it.

Leni

The veggie turned out to be very slow cooked cabbage with red onion and garlic salt. I'm trying to duplicate Mom's recipe.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
YUM Jimmy!! Pass me a plate Please!!

Everyone meals sound great.

I would love to try homemade bacon.

I had a package of hot Italian turkey sausages in the fridge, so sauteed them up in some extra-virgin olive oil & put them in a warm oven while I sauteed up some lengthwise-sliced tiny baby zucchini in the same pan (with some granulated garlic, dried oregano, & crushed red pepper flakes). At the same time I boiled up some tricolored Rotini pasta, which I tossed in some butter, extra-virgin olive oil & shredded parmesan cheese. Salad rounded out the meal.