Ingredient Showcase ... Beef

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Re: Ingredient Showcase ... Beef August 2011

London broil cooked on the stovetop grill pan, quartered mushroom caps sautéed in butter, steamed corn off the cob and salad.

090711_london_broil.jpg

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Meatloaf (ground beef, my AP seasoning blend, uncooked rolled oats, egg, chopped green bell pepper, chopped mushrooms, dry onion soup mix, ground dry porcini mushroom, ground pepper, regular ketchup and mustard, Tabasco hot and spicy ketchup and mustard).

092111_meatloaf.jpg

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Chili (ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, dried New Mexico Anaheim pepper, my AP seasoning blend, chili powder, cumin, hot Hungarian paprika, McCormick Chili seasoning, crushed tomatoes and kidney beans) served over brown rice and topped with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and green onions.

091611_chili.jpg

Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

Great looking Beef showcase everyone! I'm glad you bumped this Peepers. Let me add my Lasagna Stuffed Peppers that I made the other day!

Attachments

• lasagna-stuffed-peppers-0.jpg
    lasagna-stuffed-peppers-0.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 166

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

these are so good. I have bunch of stuff left over to make them again. Might do that sunday. Half one pepper is huge.

They ARE good. I added spinach to my cheese filling and made 6 halves. We had 2 dinners off of them and still had a couple left over so I froze them for another day.