Wednesday 2/22/2012 What's on the menu?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I made chicken stock yesterday and will put the soup together today for dinner. DD can make some brown rice, grate some parmesan and romano maybe a salad on the side.

What's on your menu?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
talked to my SIL & she's & my bro're gonna bring me a fish sammich & maybe fries or else macaroni & cheese. maybe slaw, from this good fish restaurant we used to dine @ in my early 20's often.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
We didn't open Red Gravy today (can't even count the hours we were open during Carnivale season) and catered an office lunch from home. The entire house smelled wonderful of meatballs, eggplant and pasta. After we delivered it we went to http://www.casamentosrestaurant.com/main/main.html Casamento's for lunch. Still not all that hungry yet, but I'm determined to cook something at home tonight.
I've got a couple of chicken breasts...but am dying for a salad. Possibly that plus some chicken marsala. Not too sure..

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
yep, got a batter-dipped fish sammich & slaw fer dinner. bro got linguine alfredo w/ shrimp/scallops. mcdonald's for the others, cept of course raynin. i fed her a toddler meal & formula.

Guts

I made the other dough ball. But took it out at 6 minutes and it didn't burn like the last one, amazing with 30 seconds to do. pie was cheese sausage, onion and bell pepper. to drink was a Becks nonalcoholic beverage

Attachments

• 2 22 12 001.jpg
    2 22 12 001.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 120

Embryodad

I made the other dough ball. But took it out at 6 minutes and it didn't burn like the last one, amazing with 30 seconds to do. pie was cheese sausage, onion and bell pepper. to drink was a Becks nonalcoholic beverage
Looks Great Guts...

All my favorite toppings.

Guts

Thanks Jimmy, but I don't think I'll be using this dough formula again it looked like it would be good but I didn't really care for it. I was just experimenting with yeast doughs. I think I'm spoiled on the sourdough pie skins that I make.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
this was fairly good. only needed to adjust the seasoning on the slaw.

Attachments

• IMG_34291190.jpg
    IMG_34291190.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 91