What have you eaten Sunday 6/16/2019 to Saturday 6/22/2019?

Embryodad

E.D.
One of my favorite taste combo's as a young man was a Fat Hot Dog on a bun with Mustard and Relish, washed down with a Yoo-Hoo !:applause:
I've got a Fat Pork Loin Chop defrosting....
I've got a Yam in the crisper drawer, and some Okra that I'll add to Tomatoes.... only way I can eat them, outside of Gumbo...
I looked for the pickle relish, but couldn't find it. I know it's in there, and I was too lazy to start the hunt.

Hate having to move stuff in the fridge....

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I have chuck roast in the Instant Pot. So dinner will be pot roast, mashed yukons, buttered steamed carrot coins and Au jus.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Pot roast, mashed yukons, buttered steamed carrot coins and onion & baby bella mushroom Au jus.

pot_roast_062219_IMG_5926.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Pork loin stir fry with red bell, garlic, ginger, shi-taki mushrooms, baby corn, bean sprouts, green onions, hoisin, tamari, sesame oil, shaoxing wine, I can't remember how to spell it, and glass noodles.

This was basically a use up what was leftover meal from making the special fried rice last week.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Finally I ate the Roast Beef Pot Pie + DD Made fried Rice. The Pot Pie was really tasty, but no gravy. I love Gravy. I'll call their store tomorrow, and see if any of their pies has gravy.

Attachments

• 6sd.jpg
    6sd.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 6sdr.jpg
    6sdr.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 104

Embryodad

Lunch ..... a hot dog with mustard and onions.
Supper..... A hot dog and a hamburger... Jut thrown in the buns.
Like picking up after a dogs doo, but instead of a baggie....A bun.
Mom must be rolling over in her grave! "Hot dogs on a Sunday!"...