Saturday 2/18/2012 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Pot roast if the roast thaws. If not bacon and eggs.

Any plans?

Embryodad

DW is over in NYC with son and DIL and GD. Jimmy treated to the showing of the Dead Sea Scrolls in Times Square.

I guess They will eat in the City...so that leaves Me with "BLTC&S" ...Sammich.
B -acon L- ettuce T- omato C- heese & S- alami ...

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i dunno. just drank breakfast. (a vivaloe & gingerale). hankering for meat, so thawing a steak. fries or baked. same veggies i was gonna make yesterday. & that dagnabbin fish wasn't thawed enough to make fish yesterday, so i hafta make that tonite, too.

Embryodad

I just had lunch....
A BLTCS.....on toast. Bacon / Lettuce / Tomato / Cheese / and Salami.

Just got phone pics from DS...of the Garlic Toast with cheese, and the meatballs and chicken scallopini and ravioli at a restaurant in NYC. Looks Good!
DW and her friend are over there near Times Square.

I know DW will bring back a doggie bag for this old man here. L O L

Guts

grilled cheese sandwich, some cottage cheese and a Louisiana hotlink. It's kind of a spicy type hot dog a little larger than your regular dog. And some can corn, some crystal light lemonade for drink.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Roast didn't thaw in time so I went to TJ's and picked up one of the spinach salad kits, sopressata, cheese, crackers and that was dinner.

Really nice Swordfish steaks at the market yesterday - couldn't resist. Simply broiled them with a little fresh lemon & served them with some sauteed garlic-zucchini & some baby mixed colored fingerling potatoes smashed with some chive-flavored cream cheese.